LucT

Sep 20, 2017
For old saves is the same of previous version ,1) open game 2)start new game 3)save 4)open glamour edit 5) open last save
6) selecct all and ctrl+c 7) in the game ctrl+shift+i 8) click "application" after "local storage" after "file" 9) search save:kate:123etc do double click in the value column 10) ctrl+v 11) ctrl+shift+i 12)load

Betulak

Apr 29, 2019
Hello. Editing glamor doesn't work for me. Please Help me.. Open Kate Save And Only Money:9999999 and send me link.

Your Dudeness

Feb 7, 2018
For old saves is the same of previous version ,1) open game 2)start new game 3)save 4)open glamour edit 5) open last save
6) selecct all and ctrl+c 7) in the game ctrl+shift+i 8) click "application" after "local storage" after "file" 9) search save:kate:123etc do double click in the value column 10) ctrl+v 11) ctrl+shift+i 12)load
No new saves are showing up in glamour edit, just older ones. And yes, i hit refresh

CEG

Jul 11, 2017
I keep getting this buttons issue. Where I can go to a different place.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Can't seem to locate any of the recent .27 saves to move them to the .28
dsc Omnipex David1995
Not sure if this will work for everyone but for me in order to move saves from .27 to .28 I had to go to C:/Users/"user name"/AppData/Roaming then find folder "glamour: this is .27 copy folder "local storage" then go back and find "glamour-updater" (this was right under "glamour" for me) and paste "local storage" over writing existing content.

Last edited:

Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
Hmmmm i transfered saves and my wardrobe is broken. Like black screeen and reset game broken
Edit://
it works fine on new game thou :///

Last edited:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
I keep getting this buttons issue. Where I can go to a different place.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?
thats where the fitness club is. and the blue dot is where you are at.

CEG

Jul 11, 2017
his problem is that he has julia's house selected but the walk/taxi buttons aren't there.

I fixed the problem but I hope I can change the code. I need to make the game smaller to see the items. I need to fix the items to the right of the screen no matter what size the screen resolution is.

febrik

May 7, 2017
Same here. I transferred old save and I can't travel now. But actions at home and at school are available and the game runs without errors.

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
I moved my saves from .26 to .27 and now I need to move them again to .28 why? It's dumb will we need to move our saves every new update?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I fixed the problem but I hope I can change the code. I need to make the game smaller to see the items. I need to fix the items to the right of the screen no matter what size the screen resolution is.
so what did you do to fix it? I have the same problem but on a new game.
Edit: nevermind I see what the problem is they aren't anchored to one spot they move with scale of the screen and if you scale it too big they go off screen. Maybe fsck knows how to fix it. :giggle:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
bug..... when i click on no pants to put them back on nothing happens. am stuck with no pants. anyone having this bug

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes