Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Yes, there is only offline version now.
Actually there is still an online version. I'm a patron, my online updated itself, and so I can use all my saves still. Still very slow responding to clicks though, so I'll switch to offline as soon as I figure out how to move saves.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Wasn't it the whole reason a big update "V0.27"
To keep Online & Offline version to be uploaded on the same date?
Except that "those who donated have a newer version then those who didn't?"

Atleast I though I read it somewhere on this forum, the reason he used a whole new engine was to do this.
Otherwise my bad I miss understood it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this version is also borked or has DS actually fixed it?
chriskris, that was the original model DS used where a patreon login was needed for verification. Except it was reported as being super laggy release after release. Silver eventually listened and decided to ficus entirely on the new Offline only client.
I think Silver originally considered it but he ultimately discarded it in favour of being able to focus on a single client system.

The new engine is a weird Electron/Chromium mashup IIRC.

Last edited:

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
Yes, there is only offline version now.

PSA.
I started this up, ver .28 and my saves where gone.

Copied the "local storage" folder from the %appdata% glamour folder to the %appdata% glamour-updater folder that was just created.
can you go into a bit more detail, as i did do this and still cant see my saves

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
can you go into a bit more detail, as i did do this and still cant see my saves
Hmm.
When I saw there where no saves, I started a new game and saved. (don't know if this is required)
Then quit the game found the folders and copied them.

copied the highlighted folder below from appdata\roaming\glamour to the one below and overwrote all files.

1595711476675.png

Reactions: Malkovichi

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Anyone got this to start. stuck on option screen where you choose which character to play ?
Or is it just me.

Its fine, sorted it.

Last edited:

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
Hmm.
When I saw there where no saves, I started a new game and saved. (don't know if this is required)
Then quit the game found the folders and copied them.

copied the highlighted folder below from appdata\roaming\glamour to the one below and overwrote all files.

View attachment 745683
Interesting, my glamour folder does not have a local storage folder, insted it has this: 1595712072798.png

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes