alyath

May 31, 2020
I fear that I am the only one that let Kate only be intimate with Alice and Julia. :whistle:
So that she will be "pure" and not corrupted by the World. I even skipped Nick, and all others exept for the poor Nerd Guy.
But I am interested how the outcome will be in the End. If there are changes in the Story.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I fear that I am the only one that let Kate only be intimate with Alice and Julia. :whistle:
So that she will be "pure" and not corrupted by the World. I even skipped Nick, and all others exept for the poor Nerd Guy.
But I am interested how the outcome will be in the End. If there are changes in the Story.
But what about that massage scene with Max? You can't skip that unless you abandon the "Massage" Quest.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Well, as long as everyone's voicing up, I might as well chime in :p

For Kate, there's no end to the number of things I want from her story:
  • More Cheerleading
  • More College/Home Punishments + more convincing teachers to pass resolutions.
  • More content with the rest of the classmates, not just Sophie & Alice: (In no particular order)
    • Joining a band with Mike
    • Cosplay with Ruby
    • Gymming with Dennis (not exactly sure where the sexy is in that, but I want it anyway)
    • Clubbing with Helen
    • Was hoping for more computer/phone hacking stuff with Andrew, but I'll settle for the current path with Karen.
    • More phone UI for selfies (both sending and receiving)
    • ... and also more content with Jane (whatever that may be), Oscar, and anyone else I've forgotten
  • More Jogging in the morning - this has been teased since so long with nothing to show for it :cry:
  • More neighbours
  • More Fedor+Mafia, Veronica, BDSM club, Nude beach, ... well, you get the idea, pretty much everything :)
For Max, I want to start with getting feature parity with the original Big Brother, which seems several updates away. As it is now, I just can't help myself comparing Max's path to the original BB, even though I know it's a reboot, and not a remake.

The pacing of the story seems a bit off though. The original BB spent a lot more time teasing before jumping into any action. In the new version, the quality of the sexy scenes is just as good, if not usually better but they seem to a show up a lot faster and with much less effort -- not sure I should be complaining, but the payoff was somehow more satisfying in the original -- usually because of how hard you had to grind to unlock it :(. Dare I say it... I'm starting to miss Eric :p (and now, I'm bracing myself to face the wrath of my fellow fans)

Also, I want Lisa's original hairstyle back :cry: --- and before you start, yes, I've read the FAQ, I know it's not going to happen, I'm just whining -- can't help myself :)

P.S. I know this comment is basically pointless, not helpful or insightful in any way, but, what the hell :p

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

• More Cheerleading
  • More content with the rest of the classmates, not just Sophie & Alice: (In no particular order)
    • Cosplay with Ruby
    • Gymming with Dennis (not exactly sure where the sexy is in that, but I want it anyway)
    • Clubbing with Helen
    • Was hoping for more computer/phone hacking stuff with Andrew, but I'll settle for the current path with Karen.
    • ... and also more content with Jane (whatever that may be), Oscar, and anyone else I've forgotten
  • More Jogging in the morning - this has been teased since so long with nothing to show for it :cry:
  • More neighbours
  • More Fedor+Mafia, Veronica, BDSM club, Nude beach, ... well, you get the idea, pretty much everything :)
For Max, I want to start with getting feature parity with the original Big Brother, which seems several updates away. As it is now, I just can't help myself comparing Max's path to the original BB, even though I know it's a reboot, and not a remake.

The pacing of the story seems a bit off though. The original BB spent a lot more time teasing before jumping into any action. In the new version, the quality of the sexy scenes is just as good, if not usually better but they seem to a show up a lot faster and with much less effort -- not sure I should be complaining, but the payoff was somehow more satisfying in the original -- usually because of how hard you had to grind to unlock it :(. Dare I say it... I'm starting to miss Eric :p (and now, I'm bracing myself to face the wrath of my fellow fans)

Also, I want Lisa's original hairstyle back :cry: --- and before you start, yes, I've read the FAQ, I know it's not going to happen, I'm just whining -- can't help myself :)

P.S. I know this comment is basically pointless, not helpful or insightful in any way, but, what the hell :p
You are not serious about faster pace for Max.Better be some kind of joke or you didn't play BB at all.
In BB for 3 updates,2 if you don't count BB 0.1/and we shouldn't because it is hardly even a demo/,he did more thing with Lisa and Alice than we have for 6 updates in Glamour dedicated to Max.We barely have any content with Alice.
Hmm, that's probably a good point. When I first discovered BB, I think it was already on 0.6 -- it's possible I'm mis-remembering things and looking back through rose coloured glasses
In BB 0.4 the sex lessons with Kira are already done and we can have blowjob/anal with Lisa constantly.In Glamour for last 3 updates based mostly on Lisa's sex education,we are not even 1/3 of the same quest.He definitely is slowing things way more than everyone is expecting.
Hell for next Max update in Glamour/number 7/,we probably won't have Alice,making it more than an year since last content for Alice.Kate part of the game have probably 10 times more content with Alice.In BB for 7 updates we already can fuck Alice in several different ways.

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
You are not serious about faster pace for Max.Better be some kind of joke or you didn't play BB at all.
In BB for 3 updates,2 if you don't count BB 0.1/and we shouldn't because it is hardly even a demo/,he did more thing with Lisa and Alice than we have for 6 updates in Glamour dedicated to Max.We barely have any content with Alice.
Hmm, that's probably a good point. When I first discovered BB, I think it was already on 0.6 -- it's possible I'm mis-remembering things and looking back through rose coloured glasses

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

In BB 0.4 the sex lessons with Kira are already done and we can have blowjob/anal with Lisa constantly.In Glamour for last 3 updates based mostly on Lisa's sex education,we are not even 1/3 of the same quest.He definitely is slowing things way more than everyone is expecting.
Hell for next Max update in Glamour/number 7/,we probably won't have Alice,making it more than an year since last content for Alice.Kate part of the game have probably 10 times more content with Alice.In BB for 7 updates we already can fuck Alice in several different ways.
This is a bit moot since fsck already affirmed your rebuttal, however I feel he may be talking more about the pace of the gameplay rather than how many updates it takes to get there. If so he 100% correct as playing through BB requires more hours of grinding to get to "plot" than in the Glamour reboot.

Reactions: fsck

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No you're not. I'm doing that as well.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This is a bit moot since fsck already affirmed your rebuttal, however I feel he may be talking more about the pace of the gameplay rather than how many updates it takes to get there. If so he 100% correct as playing through BB requires more hours of grinding to get to "plot" than in the Glamour reboot.
Not really.In BB 0.4 you can after 3 hours to get a blowjob from Lisa several times each day.After 1 more hour you unlock the anal.Here for that time the best you can get is HJ.
I'll have to take your word for it since I'm not home and cant try it.
Even if you are at home if you don't have BB 0.4 will be impossible to try it:)
Mind you he change things in the game and BB 0.13 don't have all content from BB 0.4

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Even if you are at home if you don't have BB 0.4 will be impossible to try it:)
Mind you he change things in the game and BB 0.13 don't have all content from BB 0.4
To compare Glamour BB to an earlier build of BB than the most complete build doesn't make sense in question of how soon content is available. That would be like me saying Glamour BB is better because in its first version I could walk around spying and stripping everyone without consequences. Granted I only joined BB around .8 or .9 but so I don't know how much content earlier version had but once DS restructured the game to change how long it takes to get to content you cant say it only takes X amount of time to do something any more because the game is changed. After all if someone asks you how to get a bj in BB you wouldn't say, "well in .4 you just had to go up and say blow me."

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
To compare Glamour BB to an earlier build of BB than the most complete build doesn't make sense in question of how soon content is available. That would be like me saying Glamour BB is better because in its first version I could walk around spying and stripping everyone without consequences. Granted I only joined BB around .8 or .9 but so I don't know how much content earlier version had but once DS restructured the game to change how long it takes to get to content you cant say it only takes X amount of time to do something any more because the game is changed. After all if someone asks you how to get a bj in BB you wouldn't say, "well in .4 you just had to go up and say blow me."
Actually no.In 0.4 was harder to reach the BJ part.he make it more easy for later version.And 0.2 was probably the hardest one.
He remove some stats that were crucial in order to have a success.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Actually no.In 0.4 was harder to reach the BJ part.he make it more easy for later version.And 0.2 was probably the hardest one.
He remove some stats that were crucial in order to have a success.
How easy or hard it is wasn't the point. Like I said I did play .4 so I dont know what it was like I just put something as an example. The point was why are you comparing an early version of a game that no one has access to anymore(except you apparently) to the latest version of its remake in a conversation about how long does it take to reach the main content? How long does it take in BB .13 to start being able to have sexual interactions compared to the current version of the remake.

Reactions: Darkaura

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
Since old saves aren't compatible, is there any available saves for both path? And a tool to use them on my PC?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I feel that I am the only one that let Kate only be intimate with Alice and Julia. :whistle:
I think Kate associating with Alice and Julia, and being "pure" and not corrupted are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: Naxos

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

• More Cheerleading
    • Cosplay with Ruby
    • Clubbing with Helen
  • More neighbours

While Lisa's new haircut has grown on me I too miss her old one.
Also this image is what I hope happens in the future with Kate's story.

alyath

May 31, 2020
and I Hope that there be an Option to do this to: Nickolas, Max, Eric(if he will be in the Game) and expecially Oscar! ;)

kick.jpg

But I am truly interersted how the Game changes by Playstyle. If there will be other Endings.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
and I Hope that there be an Option to do this to: Nickolas, Max, Eric(if he will be in the Game) and expecially Oscar! ;)

View attachment 744663

But I am truly interersted how the Game changes by Playstyle. If there will be other Endings.
It would be nice if our gameplay decisions made a difference in the outcome. I want to make Kate a total Lesbo but is still subserviant to Max for kink play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alyath and Darkaura

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
В России 1 сентября - "День знаний" и я постарался бы подготовить контент к этой дате
In Russia, September 1 is "Knowledge Day" and I would try to prepare content for this date

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
В России 1 сентября - "День знаний" и я постарался бы подготовить контент к этой дате
In Russia, September 1 is "Knowledge Day" and I would try to prepare content for this date
Углубленное изучение женской анатомии с Катей в качестве примера?
In-depth study of female anatomy with Katya as an example?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes