Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
No one ever sent me $20 but I wanted to see what the poll was... so here are the $40 pictures, we now have our answer on who's ass that was, and .29 content poll.
So my guess is we won't see any content with Alice in Max'x part,for at least 2 more years.0.16 and 0.19 have barely any content for her and in next updates(0.22,0.24 and 0.27)she was completely missing.

Well at least we have another game that is giving us Alice.
About the new content there is not that much-for 3 updates we are getting only hj from Lisa.That is even less than what we get in one update of the old BB
Despite having interest in Max's story, i know where my vote would have gone. Actually maybe i don't because I'd want more Kate obviously, but Alice would be a very close second. The fact Alice would be new content and not reusing some of Kates old ones would probably swing it in her favour for me.

My most wanted continuation for Kates story is probably the Villa with some 3some action with Alice, Kate and Max.

P.S Ayrik Eyronphist thanks for the updates and your "work" in this thread. (y)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Despite having interest in Max's story, i know where my vote would have gone. Actually maybe i don't because I'd want more Kate obviously, but Alice would be a very close second. The fact Alice would be new content and not reusing some of Kates old ones would probably swing it in her favour for me.

My most wanted continuation for Kates story is probably the Villa with some 3some action with Alice, Kate and Max.

P.S Ayrik Eyronphist thanks for the updates and your "work" in this thread. (y)
I really want more Lisa because I think she got shafted for content in the original BB, however, I would like to see Alice content catch up to her involving Lisa and Max in her night time fun and then a Kate, Alice, and Lisa 3some to tease Max. I would also like to see Olivia brought back.

as far as updates and "work" :ROFLMAO: I have just been exceptionally bored lately and this thread has been helping to alleviate it.

If any one is interested I created a straw poll to see what every one here wants the .29 content to be.
and the updated official .29 poll is: Kate's Maid Job in 1st with 28 votes, Lisa in second with 21, Kira in 3rd with 18, "everyone" in 4th with 16, Alice in 5th with 14, and in last place is Ann with 11. Not a fan of Ann myself mostly because I'm into Mother/Son content so I'm happy with this.

Reactions: groq and fsck

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Where is the new save location for this as my saves aint showing up anymore .. thanks
Not sure, but I think it's in this folder now:
X:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage\leveldb
Glamour now uses ldb format. Copying in older .sav files won't work. There is a method of transfer but it's been met with mixed results.

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Are saves still unsharable ? bumms me to replay the whole kate part, if I can avoid it I would.
DS has stated that they are working on a way to transfer saves, so it might best to wait a wee bit to see if they do it,

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I don't think it will happen for next version so I better bite the bullet and grind it
actually he said when he released .27 that he was planning to add the save transfer in the next (.28) update. So unless you just want to grind it all again you may as well wait a few more days.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes