Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
actually he said when he released .27 that he was planning to add the save transfer in the next (.28) update. So unless you just want to grind it all again you may as well wait a few more days.
My opinion: it can be external tool for one transfer of all saves to new version(s), there is no need to implement it directly in the game. And frankly, the main part of this tool is already published here and Dark Silver can use it ;)

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Wasn't he also planning to add a lot of things in 0.27? Take it with a pinch of salt.
(Almost) every project has some delays or changes and I fully understand that offline version of Glamour is not the priority. And I prefer (almost) regular updates each month (even it is not perfect, but it is still playable game, because some way howto transfer old offline saves was published here very fast), than waiting for long months for perfect product (like Milfy City).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My opinion: it can be external tool for one transfer of all saves to new version(s), there is no need to implement it directly in the game. And frankly, the main part of this tool is already published here and Dark Silver can use it ;)
That would be a form of plagiarism unless he reaches an agreement with l8rdude. I think Silver wants to avoid anything like that.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
That would be a form of plagiarism unless he reaches an agreement with l8rdude. I think Silver wants to avoid anything like that.
Silver can take this tool just as an isnpiration and write his own tool, without any part of l8rdude's code. (Anyway, Silver should be pretty sure how to convert old saves to new ones. ;))

alyath

May 31, 2020
You miss the Point that there was a Online Save. Not just the Offline you see here. And that´s causing all the Trouble if I understand the Patreon Post right.
And the New Client seems to not go well with the old Online Saves.

alyath

May 31, 2020
I started over with Kate. 2nd Time Playthrough. Want just do the Grind Part of the Game until Laptop, and all that kind of Stuff.

During this I encounter a whole bunch of wrong sentences: If I want to pay at Café or Massage Kate always answers with "Sorry can I pay you another time" and then she pays and the Conversation goes the normal way.

So it seems that most of the Trigger for talks, or the Trigger for Answers is totaly messed up.
The Game is still progesssing but sometimes it is annoying.

Has someone else the same Problem?

Like I said, I can play the Game normal. So no critical Bug at all.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Еще не создана тема Glamour: Fan Арт и тем более Glamour: Art Ассетс, а модеры меня уже задрочили.
The theme Glamour: Fan Art has not yet been created, and even more so Glamour: Art Assets, and the modders have already jerked me off.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Wasn't he also planning to add a lot of things in 0.27? Take it with a pinch of salt.
I understand that DS doesn't usually keep his update promises, especially when it comes to Max, but this one he fullfilled. DS cited early release dates for higher tiered patrons as the main reason for cutting content and that with that out of the way starting with .27 they should be able to complete most if not all planned content in the future. So I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt at least for a couple of updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
great :(
To wait another month -- or to start all laboriously from scratch ...
I hope, that you can delete save-games, too...
My client is trashing more and more....

I also think it's a pity that nobody from the DS-team ever shows up and questions are always answered by other users.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
great :(
To wait another month -- or to start all laboriously from scratch ...
I hope, that you can delete save-games, too...
My client is trashing more and more....

I also think it's a pity that nobody from the DS-team ever shows up and questions are always answered by other users.
Not another month. If DS actually keeps his word it will be out this month. Within 8 days.

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
I don't believe I ever thanked you for your help fsck

THANK YOU. But in the end I never managed to get it to work on my Linux box properly, at first I had issues with starting, then with images, in the end I just had to reinstall entire OS coz I messed up half of my system, had to format it, just to be rid of it all. Gimped half of my system to make it work, and failed miserably

Also, thanks for trying to fix the game, which isn't your job. Really appreciated!

I'll wait for next release, then probably beg you for help to run that one. Who knows, maybe it even has less bugs this time.

In any case, thanks ❤

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Surely both stories have to combine at some point to become the main storie? maybe eric shows up, max goes to college and kate and max work together to get rid of him then become each others ultimate Nemesis.

Reactions: Marcosan

nim

May 6, 2017
I don't expect them to ever combine because they are told from different perspectives. That said, Max needs to go to college. There are new opportunities (babes) there. I like the idea of Kate and Max competing in college and Kate being a part of beating Eric. (After Eric does Kate, of course!)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes