alyath

May 31, 2020
Yes a few Sides back there is a Detailed Discription how to Import your Saves. Cause the Dev Changed the Folder in AppData\Roaming

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
How to start events with Sophie? I don't find anything in the Quest log.
First you will need to see a conversation with Julia where she sends you all the basement pics and vids. So you have to have completed the punishment quest up to the point where you are getting the same punishment images in the basement.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
map travel broken?
Kindof. The movement buttons aren't anchored to the image so they move off screen if the scale of the image is too big. Shrink the window and they should appear.
Nothing trigger...
I don't understand why... But thanks for your help.
you might be missing a trigger that I just happened to get without noticing maybe get yourself punished again?

Reactions: toll

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
Maybe ALL who have Problems with Missing Buttons etc. Or want to minimize all Grinding. Try This:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may work, or broke your Game so SAVE all Important Data BEFORE try this. (Copy and Save your Game and Resources Folder to a Save Location)
I have never tested this or anything.

If I am right and it will work with 0.28 too it will:

The Update was not done by me. All Credits for this go to
fsck
More Infos:
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-28-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-3812196

fsck Hope you are ok with this. If not, I am deeply Sorry. And one Word I will remove this.
is this a cheat mod cuz if it is thanks the game just has way to much grind

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can't seem to get the new sophia stuff to trigger...I've completed everything and the conversation about the pics and vids just doesn't show up.
The only conv about pics and vids was with karen where she wanted more....7 punishments later and still nothing.

Last edited:

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
this game was amazing but two updates ago all my saves are gone and i can't use them or find anything that works, can someone please give me a game save that is complete from the end of 0.25 please and give me the idiot proof guide to using it with v 0.27 pretty please? xxxxxxxx

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes