Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to use the save from 0.24 to 0.28?

I read here it can makes problems so I hope somebody can say something about it.

When it is possible where is the saveplace in Win10 for Glamour 0.24 (I haven´t found it)?

Or have somebody a working savefile for 0.25 at the begining (and done all to max before) that I can use without problems in 0.28 ?

Last edited:

PoloSweater

Apr 7, 2017
for some reason the save editor does not work for me. I was on the kate path but I want to continue playing. But not to restart the whole game again. Anyone has a save or a way how that save editor does work.

alyath

May 31, 2020
First make sure your Saveditor is updated.
At X Pages ago (I mention the Seach Function) there is a completed "Instruction for Dummies" done by a Guy who makes it work.

For me I just got the Reapair tool (Side 617) with the Cheat Function to minimize the Grind. Cause there are some new Dialogue, and even some new Events. So I just startet with 0.27 a fresh Game.

Kate:
I strongly recommend that you start a new Game, cause some Images are fixed and you may find some "Hidden" Things in the Game like I did.

Max:
I skip him until the next update, or I change my mind. So can´t help with that. But there are smart Player here that can help you with him.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Have you had the scenes with Nick alone in the basement?

I think it triggered fro me after finishing the selfies for the cheerleading , maybe even the entire cheerleading quest, but I was a few quests behind when this dropped yesterday. But even though i was still doing the cheerleading I'd had some 1 on 1 time with Kate & Nick in the basement.
No need for Nick to trigger Sophie. You can turn him down. And still get all the Trigger.

Reactions: Naxos

alyath

May 31, 2020
For all who want a Kate Save File
This is a Save from me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the Key is needed just Copy all after the # as Key.
then Take all this and Copy it to:
User\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Glamour-updater
Make sure you Save your Folder before override anything.

palinka100

Jan 12, 2019
For all who want a Kate Save File
This is a Save from me:

If the Key is needed just Copy all after the # as Key.
then Take all this and Copy it to:
User\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Glamour-updater
Make sure you Save your Folder before override anything.

0.27? Or 0.28??

alyath

May 31, 2020
The Forum was named:
Glamour [v0.28 Offline] [Dark Silver]
So for 0.28 of course. ;)
(But will work for 0.27 too, you just need the \AppData\Glamour Folder. Not \AppData\Glamour-updater)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The Forum was named:
Glamour [v0.28 Offline] [Dark Silver]
So for 0.28 of course. ;)
(But will work for 0.27 too, you just need the \AppData\Glamour Folder. Not \AppData\Glamour-updater)
So for the 0.27 Update i take my 0.26 saves into \AppData\Glamour Folder and
afterwards my 0.27 saves into \AppData\Glamour-updater for 0.28 Update?

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

surja

Jul 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "wazaa, posta: 3891353, tag: 149336"]
Azoknak az embereknek, akiknek problémái vannak a mentési fájlok helyreállításával a v 0.27 verzióból

A 0.27 verzióban, ahol a mappában:

C: \ Felhasználók \ [felhasználónév] \ AppData \ Roaming \ glamour \ Helyi tároló

A 0.28 verzióban vannak mappában:

C: \ Felhasználók \ [felhasználónév] \ AppData \ Roaming \ glamour-updater \ Helyi tároló

Másolja a teljes mappát, és működni fog
[/IDÉZET]

Don't work.. Black screen

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously...
How to trigger Neil in massage quest , all above says just pick up wine bottle , but in my story , nothing.
The other one is "punishment at home". any one can make a clearly answer ?

Your Dudeness

Feb 7, 2018
dsc Omnipex David1995
Not sure if this will work for everyone but for me in order to move saves from .27 to .28 I had to go to C:/Users/"user name"/AppData/Roaming then find folder "glamour: this is .27 copy folder "local storage" then go back and find "glamour-updater" (this was right under "glamour" for me) and paste "local storage" over writing existing content.
you are my hero sir

alyath

May 31, 2020
I have the strong feeling that the Dev hopes we play from the beginning every time he updates. Cause better Betatest you can´t get. That´s why he messed up all saves all the time. And then uses all the Crying to test his Game. :unsure:
Smart Guy....

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Here , try my save file , put in
\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage
Be sure backup your \leveldb folder , it's your save file .

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes