Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Why the hell can't this new version change the resolution or put the game on fullscreen? does anyone know the solution to this? my game is in window mode.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Can't seem to get the new sophia stuff to trigger...I've completed everything and the conversation about the pics and vids just doesn't show up.
The only conv about pics and vids was with karen where she wanted more....7 punishments later and still nothing.
yeah you have to get at least to the point where nick is filming the punishments

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
this game was amazing but two updates ago all my saves are gone and i can't use them or find anything that works, can someone please give me a game save that is complete from the end of 0.25 please and give me the idiot proof guide to using it with v 0.27 pretty please? xxxxxxxx
look back in the last 10 or so pages someone added a save file. Then check FAQ for instructions

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm running out of ideas.:cry: You said you completed everything else? Niel, Massage, Cheer-leading? :unsure: Does your questlog look like this (except sophia ofcourse)
yep...everything is complete except villa which I'm to the point where kate cleans nude with the apron.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
yep...everything is complete except villa which I'm to the point where kate cleans nude with the apron.
Have you had the scenes with Nick alone in the basement?

I think it triggered fro me after finishing the selfies for the cheerleading , maybe even the entire cheerleading quest, but I was a few quests behind when this dropped yesterday. But even though i was still doing the cheerleading I'd had some 1 on 1 time with Kate & Nick in the basement.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

I think it triggered fro me after finishing the selfies for the cheerleading , maybe even the entire cheerleading quest, but I was a few quests behind when this dropped yesterday. But even though i was still doing the cheerleading I'd had some 1 on 1 time with Kate & Nick in the basement.
got that aswell

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

can't be the nick alone scenes I didn't have those scenes and it still triggered.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes