fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Edit: Updated Bugfix HERE

Here you go guys --- The Karen+Sophie bugfix is finally here :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, final list of changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ.

For anyone else who stumbles onto this post: These are some unofficial bugfixes for the 0.28 offline client.

Unzip into Glamour-0.28 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

View attachment cheats.zip
View attachment nocheats.zip

With this, I hope all issues are finally resolved. (fingers crossed :D)

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I assume that's the homework quest from here:

Do you know which step it is by any chance? Thanks in advance!
Isn't a quest, you have to say to nick that you will do everything he ask

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm not sure if this should happen...I just realized...the game is called Glamour, but all the characters are those from BigBrother though, with the BB names...I was wondering why the walk-through didn't make any sense. Can anyone explain this?
Wow geez you really are new around here huh?

This is 2 games in one (yes really) Glamour which is the female protag game
After several months of no dev on the male protag, the dev decided to merge a remake/ reboot of BigBrother into this as the male protag route. So it both Glamour and BigBrother.

If you read the walk through it has the Kate route first and then the Max route later in it, at least the last one I saw did.

Reactions: eddieedison

alyath

May 31, 2020
I was able to find the glamour-updater folder but there is no glamour folder on my drive.
Maybe you have played Online Version. Then I can´t help you. Sorry.
In the FAQ linked as Signature in my Account there is a Link to a Guide how to Import saves.
But the easier way is: Ask for a Savegame that is at same Stage as you are. Maybe someone is nice and shares it.
Or you take my savegame It is Kate Route up to get the Laptop. So you can decide all things for yourself.
The download must be around Side 617.

alyath

May 31, 2020

alyath

May 31, 2020
THX
it's work!

why not add this fix to main post to install instuctions? :-\
Happy to help. Cause the Mainpage is from the Moderators of the Side, and not so easy to get updated. If you follow the Chat, our beloved Glamour Fixer fsck has posted 3 updated Versions of his Fix during the Day. And we can much easier Keep Track of the newest Versions if we do it in a FAQ Way.

Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes