Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Weren't there used to be peeking while sunbathing scenes? I replayed and didn't stumbled upon them.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
could someone please share the latest ongoing poll and where it's leaning towards to ? thanks

0.36 is finally done. We'll fix up any bugs if anything comes up, but it is time to look for 0.37, which will be focused on Kate.

Lately we've been thinking about the game as a whole, and we think we should maybe cut back on adding new storylines, and instead focus on the stories that are already started/foreshadowed in the game.

The other thing is we're thinking maybe we should keep working on the main storyline. For Kate that's college+Candy storyline and Julia/fitness club.

However, if you prefer we do something else, we have left the option for that, too. Just vote the the option three and we'll have our usual poll.

Candy/college
49%

Julia
40%

Another poll with more options
11%

35 votes total · 5 days left

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To be fair, he never gave a timeline for the bugfix.
I don't think they've even fixed the bugs that were introduced after 0.27 (iirc) when playing Kate though. The ones fsck, who's not a dev on the game, had to make a third-party fix for.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I'm fine with some Candy action. She's one of the more sexy characters. I mean, they all got the same body, but some characters have ugly faces.

DEATH23

Apr 27, 2018
Yes only an updated fix (+cheats).

Hmm, if you doubleclick anywhere during a scene the text gets hidden/unhidden (if the next button is clicked fastly this could of course happen during a scene)
I can remove this if needed (but I wouldn't call it a bug...)

Edit: Made a version with the doubleclick behavior removed...
Where do I need to install the mod?

DEATH23

Apr 27, 2018
Yes only an updated fix (+cheats).

Hmm, if you doubleclick anywhere during a scene the text gets hidden/unhidden (if the next button is clicked fastly this could of course happen during a scene)
I can remove this if needed (but I wouldn't call it a bug...)

Edit: Made a version with the doubleclick behavior removed...
Glamour-0.36 \ game \ app.asar,
The online one I can't find it

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.40.1 (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.39 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes