Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
You know that he always says the next update will be so awesome, so wonderful, a masterpiece among the gods ?
But people rarely complains when it's for Kate :unsure:
those who play the (gold) route are rather teenagers(and it is known that they are complain like babies), they believe that they will become like (gold), they will fuck mommy,sister,aunts, and all the girls of the country without common consequences and without competition from other men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

DrDanzig

Apr 25, 2020
Except these updates haven't been bigger. They make a single scene with 20 still images and they spread it out over 20 individual events. You get to see 1 additional scene each event.

I have been a patron for more than a year at this point. I can't take it anymore. The content is good, the game is fun, I don't mind the cost. It's the lying. Constantly telling your patrons one thing then failing to follow through again and again.

1234qwerasdf

Feb 9, 2018
Except these updates haven't been bigger. They make a single scene with 20 still images and they spread it out over 20 individual events. You get to see 1 additional scene each event.

I have been a patron for more than a year at this point. I can't take it anymore. The content is good, the game is fun, I don't mind the cost. It's the lying. Constantly telling your patrons one thing then failing to follow through again and again.
Yes, you're right. But doesn't that just mean the same thing as progressing further? For me, if it takes something like 8 events or more it is definitely drawn out. 20 is a bit exaggerated. Really would love to see a 100% scene viewer of some kind.

Reactions: Steveo12

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
k
P.S. and after that he says that the updates for Max and Kate are about the same and the game has not turned into a remake of BB.
Yeah, neither Aliens are bursting from people's chests.
Seriously, DS is right - it is not remake of BB. It is severe infestation of Glamour with Maxvid-19.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

umby

May 27, 2017
Ann features a bit in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes in fact he will be present in the scenes with Lisa, this creator is good but he has to better compensate for the absence of animations and make renders a little closer at times. another piece of advice I would like to give him is to diversify more women's clothing (very poor) and open up to some new fetish as it is a bit monotonous. lastly, this game lends itself perfectly to voyeur scenes but honestly there are just too few of them.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
yes in fact he will be present in the scenes with Lisa, this creator is good but he has to better compensate for the absence of animations and make renders a little closer at times. another piece of advice I would like to give him is to diversify more women's clothing (very poor) and open up to some new fetish as it is a bit monotonous. lastly, this game lends itself perfectly to voyeur scenes but honestly there are just too few of them.
Diversifying clothing is a bit awkward. It means that every scene has to be rendered multiple times. There are hundreds if not thousands of scenes...

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Diversifying clothing is a bit awkward. It means that every scene has to be rendered multiple times. There are hundreds if not thousands of scenes...
Nah, I think that he could be smart about rendering. The dev could render just the naked bodies and render just the clothes separately; and then he could overlay the renders to obtain the same result but spending so less time.Many devs do this and the results are awesome. I think this because this dev always uses the same poses. He is smart, but he could be smarter imho.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Nah, I think that he could be smart about rendering. The dev could render just the naked bodies and render just the clothes separately; and then he could overlay the renders to obtain the same result but spending so less time.Many devs do this and the results are awesome. I think this because this dev always uses the same poses. He is smart, but he could be smarter imho.
he already does this...just not on such a large scale. Mostly at home stuff and not really for any scenes. I always wondered why he didn't do more with the clothing...perhaps he will later...I doubt it though.

Last edited:

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
He shouldn't because I think most of the people don't really care.
And mostly, while yeah maybe with renders it's easy, it's one of the most tiresome thing to develop. It's easy to do too, but god you have to put variables and each times you test the game you have to check that every variation of each scene is displaying correctly.
It will just add more delay to a game that is already pretty slow.

umby

May 27, 2017
I meant different clothes not to be chosen in the same scene.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes