RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
... Wait, saw the changelog, and there is any correlation to Big Brother? I think the developer said that this game is in the same world and time with Big Brother, but Ann, Lisa and Alice are in here?

if not, gonna give it a try anyway. Doesn't hurt :p
Yes. He is pretty much remaking BB within this game. You can play as Max. It a little bit of a retcon though because Alice's girlfriend (I can't remember her name) is now a thing of the past, but Max is working the family up to have sex with everyone still.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow135

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
... Wait, saw the changelog, and there is any correlation to Big Brother?
Yes... It's always been related to BB, and became even more so when DS decided to insert a BB remake into this remake of Glamour from 2016.

It a little bit of a retcon though because Alice's girlfriend (I can't remember her name) is now a thing of the past
Her name was Kate... A completely different Kate, but this Kate now serves the same role as that Kate did.

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
Her name was Kate... A completely different Kate, but this Kate now serves the same role as that Kate did.
That's right. I think I'm right though that the ex-girlfriend in Glamour alludes to BB Kate without naming her. At least that's how I took it. I think it was only mentioned once though and they said she was very controlling. I'm getting old and it's hard to remember all of this stuff with all of the games I play and there being so long between updates in all of them.

mroczny

Jan 11, 2020
Just waiting for an update post: "We're happy to announce that 0.36 will arrive at the end of the month after all."

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
DS wrote "Finishing the last events, translation and release. I think the 12th is the deadline. But in terms of volume, 0.36 will be the biggest update to Glamour."

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Yes. He is pretty much remaking BB within this game. You can play as Max. It a little bit of a retcon though because Alice's girlfriend (I can't remember her name) is now a thing of the past, but Max is working the family up to have sex with everyone still.
Her name was Kate, she just doesnt look anything like this Kate

Reactions: lordescobar666

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I'm pretty sadistic and stupid, so i'm gonna download 0.35.1, complete at least a part of it until 0.36 gets released, and then gonna start again on 0.36 lol

Revora

Apr 17, 2018

any ETA?

20h

Tomorrow or day after tomottor

6h

Reactions: wipeout

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. and after that he says that the updates for Max and Kate are about the same and the game has not turned into a remake of BB.
You know that he always says the next update will be so awesome, so wonderful, a masterpiece among the gods ?
But people rarely complains when it's for Kate :unsure:

Reactions: Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes