kobi9876

Apr 4, 2021
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
what this mean?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
what this mean?
Even offline version tries to update itself if it has means and reason to do so. This will not happen in it does not have permission. (as far as I know that is all it does :unsure:). This on the main page I think is still old info, but caution should be used when allowing games to talk online.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Maybe, but I think that the time to render those kind of images takes many hours. If I have, for example, 5 different clothes for a single image, I will render 1 images instead of 5.
To do this, you need to have one dimensional body.

Чтобы это сделать нужно иметь одно габаритное тело.

Reactions: Silvialicius

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

People have been waiting for Lisa to lose her v-card for multiple years. Since this is a monumental occasion for both her and Max, we've decided to make this update extra special.
As we've already mentioned it in the previous post, 0.36 is our biggest update yet. It's about 50% bigger than usual, which of course took some extra time to develop.
We don't want to spoil too much in the change log, so just jump into the game and see everything for yourselves!
Please enjoy our game!

P.S.: As usual, we'll have the download link for the offline version in our next post.

If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from .

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes