JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How to get scene with Olivia ?
I got stuck on this one, too. The first problem is that Olivia and Kate can't sleep at the villa at the same time, but Kate automatically sleeps with Alice 4 nights every week and there are some nights that Olivia won't sleep over (fuck!). MC needs to talk to Lisa and tell her to ask Olivia to sleep over "every night", so there will be maximum opportunity. The next problem is triggering the event. For me, it would trigger only when MC goes to Anne's room and chooses to sleep (Zzzz) in Anne's room between 1:00 and 2:00 and the map icon shows that Lisa and Olivia are together in Max and Lisa's room. Sometimes this time window was very small, like only 20 minutes between 1:40 and 2:00. Anything else didn't trigger for me, but I didn't test it over and over scientifically, I was just happy to get the goddamned event to trigger and the quest to finish!

Reactions: Ara-sH

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I am kind of stuck i think.

I am playing the Kate route but somehow I do not know how to progress further with Julia and her Boyfriend, It sas I need to finish the special chemestry quest but how do i get that one? I tried to do all chemistry lessons on the laptop but that was not it,...

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Hands down the scummiest developer I've ever come across. Earlier they said they'd alternate the updates between Kate and Max but almost all the updates since thn and this year has been about Max with one or two Kate update in between which btw, also Included Max in it, now we got 3 in row Max updates and I'd bet 0.46 won't be any different, that said poll is just a gimmick for another Max update.
Kate storyline hardly got any progress ever since Max was introduced and I doubt it ever will. Dev should man up and do himself plus others a favor and scrap Kate storyline entirely instead of giving all those dumb bs excuses and ripping off Kate supporters.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So 0.43 was about Max, 0.44 is about Max and 0.45 will be Max. it's really sad for kate supporters that 3 updates none of them involve Kate's story. It's so funny that 0.46 will have a poll and Max might win so we are talking about 3 to 4 updates for Max :(
Welp that just fucking sucks.

Probably only going to get worse in time to.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm confused... Is the Max path just Big Brother? Because it looks suspiciously like it...
yeah but a little bit overworked... for the worse i think. But to summarize, yep this is big brother. And no incest anymore, yeah you can set relations, but they dont work really... most of the scenes they dont refer to each other in the setted relationships... so everything feels very off...

If you loved Big brother, you will not like this game... cause every change was for the worse.

Iam very suprised how many patreons Dark Silver has, cause he is constantly lying about the development of this game... no Kate updates anymore, but he said every update will change the focus, one for kate, one for max... yeah... suuuuuure. And now there is a poll running for the next update which content the poeple want... guess what? it will be max again...

And overall i just dont know why he did not complete Big Brother, or overworked it a little... but nevermind, i am not a supporter of him, and that has good reasons, and never will be. Cause he is not trustworthy at all.

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
And overall i just dont know why he did not complete Big Brother, or overworked it a little...
I'm a little curious about this as well to be honest.

I've read BB stopped because Patreon frowned upon incest content. If the game was popular, couldn't he just have continued the same game by simply having the characters as "landlady", "neighbor", etc? Then it would have been a simple matter of an external patch to change the roles into "siblings" and so on, thus bypassing Patreon's guidelines. What am I missing?

pokoe

Apr 29, 2018
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.40.1 (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.39 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)
this cheat still works for new update 44 ?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I applaud DS for keeping such a big fanbase with the minimal amount of effort.. the same generic positions for almost all sex scenes (in multiple angles), minimum dialogue, one liners on anything other than events, no actual human interaction between characters.. just a passionless generic family where everyone fucks each other casually with no fucking emotion..
Same applies to the Kate side which is even worse..

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I'm confused... Is the Max path just Big Brother? Because it looks suspiciously like it...
1640855757824.jpeg

I've read BB stopped because Patreon frowned upon incest content. If the game was popular, couldn't he just have continued the same game by simply having the characters as "landlady", "neighbor", etc? Then it would have been a simple matter of an external patch to change the roles into "siblings" and so on, thus bypassing Patreon's guidelines. What am I missing?
You missing that in that case devs were supposed to create new content and deal with game's problems instead of chilling in between projects and selling same shit twice.

Patreon was just an ez excuse.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017

it's been discussed many many times on this forum and the BB one.. just do a search for patreon-ban and you'll find it.. however, there's two opposite opinions on it.. the fanboys one, and the logical one.. pick your side and have fun..

Reactions: Zane11

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!
how do I complete this quest? I keep finding Ann in my room and afterwards she gives me a blowjob...what do I have to do to move forward?
thanks a lot

shuoisho

Feb 16, 2018
Hey guys ! Someone here had a blackscreen when they try to save or load ? (I can't do anything really totally black)

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
it's been discussed many many times on this forum and the BB one.. just do a search for patreon-ban and you'll find it.. however, there's two opposite opinions on it.. the fanboys one, and the logical one.. pick your side and have fun..
Just did a quick search on this thread as you suggested. To be honest I don't know anything about Patreon's rules in order to be completely objective, but I believe several games that contain incest are funded on Patreon and get around the guidelines using the usual landlady/roommate names and then fixing it afterwards with an external patch.

If I'm reading the situation correctly and this is indeed true and these other incest games are not funded through a different site, then I suppose I lean towards finding the dev's reasoning for abandoning BB an excuse.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

well he told us sometime ago that Big Brothers story went in a direction he didnt want anymore and wasnt able to convert it into something he wants, so he decided to start over again... obviously that is horseshit. He just know exactly how to get the most out of it with minimal effort and milk it... i keep on watching this game cause i liked big brother (besides the grind) but lost interest in playing glamour after version 0.35 or something like that... its just not good and goes nowhere. Instead i tried out smirny mod for big brother, and he is still working on it, i think its much better than glamours big brother.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes