grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
So 0.43 was about Max, 0.44 is about Max and 0.45 will be Max. it's really sad for kate supporters that 3 updates none of them involve Kate's story. It's so funny that 0.46 will have a poll and Max might win so we are talking about 3 to 4 updates for Max :(
You know, I like Kate way more than Max, too. But you know what sways the vote more in her favor than Max's?

Throwing your money at the dev and getting your voice in there.

Our whining and complaining on this site amounts to fuckall for this VN's development.

TommyS

Jan 26, 2018
I guess I should be happy because I like the Max-path, but I don't like the Kate-path. Still, it seems like the Kate fans are getting shafted. I hope the developer is making the priority calls based on what the paying Patrons are asking for.
[/QUOTE
I guess I should be happy because I like the Max-path, but I don't like the Kate-path. Still, it seems like the Kate fans are getting shafted. I hope the developer is making the priority calls based on what the paying Patrons are asking for.
Kate Story has more content than Max. I like both of them and I have no problem with this

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
#makemaxgreatagain
If Glamour stays with this bs version of Alice then Max needs to move on in the story and move out. Dark Silver should save the silly femdom crap for Kate's story or just finish the game. I feel like he is slowly being sissified by Dark Silver in Glamour. It wouldn't surprise me if Anne showed up with another guy at this point or became like Lisa who has more sex with women than anything else. I feel like Glamour is turning into a lesbo/dom game where Max will live to be part of some lesbo-paradise where he is just a sidekick to the women. I have supported DS at times but gave up when the story kept swimming in the same two inches of water and it's worse now than it was before.

Reactions: EpicLooser

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If Glamour stays with this bs version of Alice then Max needs to move on in the story and move out. Dark Silver should save the silly femdom crap for Kate's story or just finish the game. I feel like he is slowly being sissified by Dark Silver in Glamour. It wouldn't surprise me if Anne showed up with another guy at this point or became like Lisa who has more sex with women than anything else. I feel like Glamour is turning into a lesbo/dom game where Max will live to be part of some lesbo-paradise where he is just a sidekick to the women. I have supported DS at times but gave up when the story kept swimming in the same two inches of water and it's worse now than it was before.
I don't think it's solely Silver's fault, though. We also have to consider how much money people threw at the option.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
44-maid-5.jpg

Glamour 0.44
Another update is in the bag. We've made plenty of content and almost all of it is explicit.
Ann lost her job and now spends her time at home. Which caused plenty of changes around the Villa.

Kira is now more likely to spend her lunch break at home. Ann joins her by the pool, who in turn can be joined by Max.

Now that Alice is officially the sole provider, she holds even more power. But since 75% of our patrons voted to improve her relationship with Max, she doesn't get out of her way to make his life miserable. New events when Max sleeps in Alice's room.

New events in Max's room when Alice punishes Lisa.

Olivia delivers on her promise. Wait until she stays overnight and go to your room.

Ann can't find a job, so she asks Alice for one. Max uses this opportunity to spend more time with Ann.
You can now skip events with Alice+Lisa and Lisa+Olivia if you've already seen all of them.

Max's life has never been more perfect. Can it get any better? We'll see after our next poll.

As usual, the next post will have links to download our offline version for PC, Android and Mac.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from here.

Another update is in the bag. We've made plenty of content and almost all of it is explicit.
Ann lost her job and now spends her time at home. Which caused plenty of changes around the Villa.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Well, i think the answer is simple.
If you are doing something, you doing it basically for one of three reasons:
1) you need to do this
2) you want to do this
3) you want profit from result
At first DS reason was mainly 2, with a little 3
You can guess what his reasoning now.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
If that's the update then nothing really has changed. Alice is still the alpha and fucking the MC's Li's and even Anne ends up working for Alice. Alice this, Alice that. I guess Alice will be fucking Anne too with her rubber dick. Lol. Well there are other games to play.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Glamour 0.44

Kira is now more likely to spend her lunch break at home. Ann joins her by the pool, who in turn can be joined by Max.

Now that Alice is officially the sole provider, she holds even more power. But since 75% of our patrons voted to improve her relationship with Max, she doesn't get out of her way to make his life miserable. New events when Max sleeps in Alice's room.

New events in Max's room when Alice punishes Lisa.

Olivia delivers on her promise. Wait until she stays overnight and go to your room.

Ann can't find a job, so she asks Alice for one. Max uses this opportunity to spend more time with Ann.
You can now skip events with Alice+Lisa and Lisa+Olivia if you've already seen all of them.

Max's life has never been more perfect. Can it get any better? We'll see after our next poll.

As usual, the next post will have links to download our offline version for PC, Android and Mac.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from here.

I think taking Alice down the Dom route is fine, she should even get to really humiliate Max, so long as once you Do the major humiliation, Max can turn the table and take his place as head of the family.

It annoyed me in the original BB that you get rid of Eric then suddenly Alice becomes a Dom and controls Max.

Reactions: EpicLooser
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes