cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started playing this after it waiting it's turn (1.5 months) a while but soon got feeling that i have played this before and after caught 1 of girls smoking knew that i had played this before but no prev. saves and no memory why i stopped playing so stopped playing again and deleted game.

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017

0.44 is almost done and if everything does without a hitch, it should be released in the next 24 hours. Hopefully. We didn't focus on one specific series of events, so Max will have all kinds of fun with pretty much everyone in the villa.
Winter holidays are upon us, and we want to spend some time with our families. This means we won't spend as much time on 0.45. We still plan to release it in January.
Since 0.45 will be a smaller update, we've decided to make it another update for Max. His content has been easier to make lately, and we didn't want to make a small update for Kate. After 0.45, we will have a poll where you can vote for on the protagonist for 0.46.
Tomorrow we plan to have a poll about the focus for 0.45. We will also make a poll about the focus of 0.46 after we know who will be the protagonist.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
So 0.43 was about Max, 0.44 is about Max and 0.45 will be Max. it's really sad for kate supporters that 3 updates none of them involve Kate's story. It's so funny that 0.46 will have a poll and Max might win so we are talking about 3 to 4 updates for Max :(

Reactions: Priappus

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So 0.43 was about Max, 0.44 is about Max and 0.45 will be Max. it's really sad for kate supporters that 3 updates none of them involve Kate's story.
I guess I should be happy because I like the Max-path, but I don't like the Kate-path. Still, it seems like the Kate fans are getting shafted. I hope the developer is making the priority calls based on what the paying Patrons are asking for.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I guess I should be happy because I like the Max-path, but I don't like the Kate-path. Still, it seems like the Kate fans are getting shafted. I hope the developer is making the priority calls based on what the paying Patrons are asking for.
don't get me wrong I like max but I think the balance of releasing updates for both characters would be great , because now kate fans will feel neglected

Reactions: StyleHG

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
don't get me wrong I like max but I think the balance of releasing updates for both characters would be great , because now kate fans will feel neglected
honestly since the hasty end of the main story is the game for me history
everything that came after that made me find Max within the Kate story just repulsive
jerking off at the yoga session was the worst thing i have ever seen within the games on this site

nim

May 6, 2017
"jerking off at the yoga session was the worst thing i have ever seen within the games on this site"

That sounds like a challenge! More perversion, please!

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
And Max again. Kate's story is dead, developers only lie to their patrons

Katya's story was killed by the developers. When Katya's corruption was forced. Now, logically, the continuation can only be in the form of sex with everyone and everywhere, and hardcore BDSM.

I don't think the patrons will agree to go back in history. To develop relationships with Sofia, Andrey and others. As far as possible, DS will state it for sure.

Reactions: muschi123 and xw1

Constipator

Mar 13, 2020
So 0.43 was about Max, 0.44 is about Max and 0.45 will be Max. it's really sad for kate supporters that 3 updates none of them involve Kate's story. It's so funny that 0.46 will have a poll and Max might win so we are talking about 3 to 4 updates for Max :(
Kates story is boring and moreover, I think most of guys just prefer playing a game as a male MC rather than as a female MC (and I count myself to the former group). So I am glad that the focus is on Max story...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Kates story is boring and moreover, I think most of guys just prefer playing a game as a male MC rather than as a female MC (and I count myself to the former group). So I am glad that the focus is on Max story...
I prefer female main characters because most Megadong Bulgemass is frankly idiotic. That and the hypnotic effect of the Golden Wang is done to death at this point.
Kate's story might be boring but Max's is a one-note song.

dpp722

Apr 30, 2019
In fact, from the psychological preference of male players to play the game: if MC was Kate, it's mainly for lesbian; if MC was max, it's mainly for the harem.As long as the author does a good job in the two main features of lesbian and harem, the game will live.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes