Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Predictable, but regrettable. As I wrote in a thread that has similar themes to this one, the fact is mediocrity sells. It's just the way things are, not just here, but in all kinds of markets and products.

Here, AVNs are dominated by the harem-cest model. It's not a surprise based on demographics. An audience demanding of quantity over quality, male superiority, cheap thrills, no tension and no consequence for choices. As someone old enough to be just about everyone's dad, the cheap thrill has no meaning to me anymore. With the Kate story we had something somewhat unique on this site. It had more depth and took more creative nuance to write. Even then, we couldn't escape Max, though. Look how many games on this site have an MC who has the body of a young teen, the schlong of a donkey, the morals of a sociopath/narcissist and is nevertheless celebrated. Which demographic would celebrate such an individual? Not mine, that's for sure.

In the end, not much lost as I wasn't donating anything to the cause because of the Max involvement. So the dev follows the money and that's capitalism--I'm ok with it. I just wish there were more folks brave enough to create something for the sake of art.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
But since 75% of our patrons voted to improve her relationship with Max, she doesn't get out of her way to make his life miserable. New events when Max sleeps in Alice's room.
I feel like DarkSilver really wanted to have Alice get even bitchier, but he was vetoed by the patrons that don't like it when they're not in control.

I find this funny because Max is basically never in control anyway. His progress is almost entirely dictated by Lisa/Kira/Kate convincing other members of the family to sleep with him and he couldn't seduce a wet blanket on his own.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I feel like DarkSilver really wanted to have Alice get even bitchier, but he was vetoed by the patrons that don't like it when they're not in control.

I find this funny because Max is basically never in control anyway. His progress is almost entirely dictated by Lisa/Kira/Kate convincing other members of the family to sleep with him and he couldn't seduce a wet blanket on his own.
I think he wouldn't even be able to seduce himself; a great failing as a manipulative narcissist.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I guess I should be happy because I like the Max-path, but I don't like the Kate-path. Still, it seems like the Kate fans are getting shafted. I hope the developer is making the priority calls based on what the paying Patrons are asking for.
then dev should separate games so the supporters know exactly what they are supporting. that would be honest. but ds and honesty and decency long time are going on different paths.
anyway glamour project become big lie. it is dead. realistic this is bb2 and kate updates are becoming as frequent as commercials during eastern european art-movie on art channel.
this way only purpose of still keeping kate alive is to squeeze some more money from kate supporters, though i doubt there is any rational only-kate supporter still throwing money to this person. but if i'm wrong and there are still kate supporters paying him here is the message: stop/pause payments during periods of max updates.
btw if max looses 0.46 pool then his supporters has every right to say poll is rigged.

Reactions: SerenaGrey

annofrog

Jul 24, 2017
It's just me or in this update Max is always thinking to himself of how nice the current situation is.? I'm probably projecting but to me it sounds like DS trying to "make" use think Max is lucky and not a sidekick to this Alice lesbian femdom.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's just me or in this update Max is always thinking to himself of how nice the current situation is.? I'm probably projecting but to me it sounds like DS trying to "make" use think Max is lucky and not a sidekick to this Alice lesbian femdom.
Seems to me DS got tired of people dunking on Max and decided to make it happen in game.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Fellas I am stuck here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no option to sleep in her bed, and it's been weeks without anything happening.

Edit: Found how to sleep in her bed, but now the event's green and nothing else is happening.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Fellas I am stuck here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no option to sleep in her bed, and it's been weeks without anything happening.

Edit: Found how to sleep in her bed, but now the event's green and nothing else is happening.
You may have sunbathed with Ann and Kira, which the game isn't supposed to allow you to before you finish the Big Brother quest. That prevents you from finishing Big Brother and accessing the new quest. It's a bug, you'll need to go back to a previous save.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: walls77

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I figured it out! There was a sunbathing opportunity that didn't show in the log until after I stumbled into it by luck, now the game's progressing as normal.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes