PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
somehow i skip going to class between 11:30 and 12:00 and can`t complete aid quest with Kate any work around? i doubt i have any saves be fore that :)

Jhonnysss

Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys

From what I understood from another post here, my game has a bug that keeps me stuck on this mission, does anyone know how I can solve it!

Xaltan85

Aug 7, 2020
The missing images with cum in both paths are intended, a bug, only the online version have them? Many evets with cum are missing it (Nick cum on Kate, Max cum in front of Ann in the shower and pretty much all the evets with cum like facial, cumshot or creampie). It is that way or the images are missing?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I mean there is a version of the game where Max is the main character. I am up to date with the saves. But there are no saves where Kate is the main character. Look below at the two pics to see what I mean,

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
there seem to be some images not displaying properly, like the climax in the ann's car blowjob scene and the climax in alice's punishment blowjob.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No issue was Kate can't bring in the bucks with out Max, tells you its not better. I am here for max, and so is many donator. Max is here because Kate gameplay can't stand up on its own minus as a niche game :p
I mean I am pretty sure most the people here are hear for max updates now. And personally not a fan of Kate side. Kate is like making broth with Max's left overs. It was an ok idea as a spin off of Max, and Big Brother, but fact Big Brother was never finished made most people go "how can we have a spin off when the main story is what we want finished or redone more?" Its not soup being made from soup, Kate is a complete side story of Maxs main story that never got finished. So yeah adding MC Max back was the smart choice, question is why Kate story was combined with the two, becuase I bet if you got each one its own patreon page Max's would make more money, and get more voting.

Oh and I hate max he is shitty human being but, I do like BB the original most of all, rather be a guy I hate doing shit I wish I could do, then be side charactor who tries to break out. Its like comparing Joey's Show to Friends like that is great comparison because in histoy most don't even know what name of that spin offs name was, and saw it only as a cheap exetension of a successfull franchise. Same here I see Kate as an attempt to make some side money off BB, but don't get it as Max was never finished. I mean even with less content then BB origianally had Max being hated as charactor, he still gets more love in a reboot then Kate does lol
If you look at the banner image, you can see that the original male protagonist was not Max. At some point, DS decided to pull in Max fans by ousting the original male protagonist for Max.

Yogue

Nov 25, 2017
When playing as Kate, you may answer questions in class. Not knowing the answers for many of the questions, I used Google. Turns out the answers are often wrong in the game either because of errors in the answer or question. This means some questions have no correct answer and guessing is your only choice as to what answer the game wants.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes