f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When playing as Kate, you may answer questions in class. Not knowing the answers for many of the questions, I used Google. Turns out the answers are often wrong in the game either because of errors in the answer or question. This means some questions have no correct answer and guessing is your only choice as to what answer the game wants.
AfaIk :
They never finished implementing the grade system, so unless you enjoy doing the tests in class you can simply skip them ... they have no effect in current game.

Reactions: Yogue

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
AfaIk :
They never finished implementing the grade system, so unless you enjoy doing the tests in class you can simply skip them ... they have no effect in current game.
One of many parts of the early games (Yes he's done it to the max game as well) DS has simply abandoned !

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How can you acti

Hi, where to search, I am in Alice's room, but I cannot search for cigarettes.
a) Has Lisa let slip that Alice's smokes ?
b) Has Ann told you about spanking and have you talked to her about it ?
and
c) have you caught Alice smoking ?

If any of the above is no , then you need to advance some more before you can search for them.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
a) Has Lisa let slip that Alice's smokes ?
b) Has Ann told you about spanking and have you talked to her about it ?
and
c) have you caught Alice smoking ?

If any of the above is no , then you need to advance some more before you can search for them.
Thanks, I have downloaded a save and I think everything is already done, maybe it is a one time event?

ejt2223

Mar 5, 2020
Problem is - he's already fucking Anne and that one was the climax of BB

It's just rushed, like he got scared he's losing patrons or something, really nothing close to BB it terms of "storytelling", just scenes thrown around at random
Here's my guess on this topic. Total speculation. As I recall, Big Brother Another Story pulled ahead of Glamour for a short time in the fucking department, with Max having sex with Kira in BBAS before Max got there with Kira in Glamour. If I were DS, it would piss me off to lag behind a clone of my own game. (Side note: No disrespect to BBAS - I love that game too.) Shortly after BBAS allowed Max to fuck Kira, DS added that part to the Glamour story as well. Then shortly after that, DS one-up'd BBAS by including Lisa, and now Ann.

My guess is that DS really doesn't like being behind the clone of his own work. So what's the best way to leverage his own creation, distinguish it from the clones, and take his reboot in a direction no one else can follow (not without a ton of effort)? My guess is that DS wants to tie up the Villa conquests and then have Max go to college ASAP. That way he can launch his BB story in a direction (into a larger world) that nobody else can copy -- not for a while anyway. Not only that, but with Max and Kate freely moving around all the same locations, it allows him to reuse pieces of one story in the other, reuse images, and this allows him to keep releasing "the biggest update so far!!!" (we know how he loves that shit).

I'm not saying this plan is the best plan (or worst plan) for the game, I'm just saying I think that's where DS is headed, and he wants to get there quickly. That's why the Villa stuff happened much faster in this version.

Personally, I like it. I like the Max side AND the Kate side, and I like when the stories mix. So if this is what DS is doing, I'm a fan. But I also realize half the population of the fanbase is pissed. To each their own.

Yogue

Nov 25, 2017
Just something I've thought was funny is the misspelling/wrong word choice for dialog. For example using the word lightning instead of the word lighting. What's even funnier is that I looked to see if anyone else commented on this example and found other people also using the wrong word.
Lightning is an electrical discharge caused by imbalances between storm clouds and the ground, or within the clouds themselves.
Lighting is equipment in a home, workplace, studio, theater, or street for producing light.

opperska

May 2, 2018
Does this version enable the cheats option under Game Settings or Cheat Engine to edit the money? I used a cheat engine with the game version 0.24, it works but in this latest version 0.40, glamour server.exe process is missing + i tried to search for the value (money) with 2 times amount value still missing. Anyone have an idea for a money cheat? Thanks!

Reactions: DcNight
Sep 8, 2019
Hello, I'm stuck in the part where Alice spank Ann and Max after get caught in the yoga sessions, also I found the cigarrettes several times, get her caught by Ann and found her in the pool smoking. I repeat the same A LOT and nothing change. What should I do?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes