Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello, I'm stuck in the part where Alice spank Ann and Max after get caught in the yoga sessions, also I found the cigarrettes several times, get her caught by Ann and found her in the pool smoking. I repeat the same A LOT and nothing change. What should I do?
Please post an image of your quest log if you want help.
It will other an idea about what help you may need.

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
please help i did all the steps to 100% in villa side quest. like alice punishing everyone, massage, etc. how to progress to the next quest?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
DS wrote on 9-6 :
"We've already rendered over 120 new images for 0.41. And while it isn't as much as total amount of images in 0.40, we're aiming to release 0.41 in the first half of September, so our productivity should be just as high.

Right now we're writing code and text for new events. All in all there will be five new series of events. We will start teasing them in upcoming posts."

Maybe we get an update the next days ...

Reactions: fsck and firevoodoo

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I suspect unfinishable “Consequences” side-quest is the hint what’s in store for us in 0.41.

I don’t mind. I’ll grab anything this side of the game. Too bad the next one isn’t for me.

Oh well. At least DS is still way more productive and disciplined than 95% of the rest of the scene.

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
is it me or the game is diluted? have to skip so many days to finally do something already all courses done over 60 personality still on Olivia quest that takes forever to do and nothing else to pass time meanwhile oh wel femdom i have 10k$ and cant think taking the girl to a motel to fuck instead stuck with ann overpowering 18yo as if they were 14

23k$ later after sleeping for months finally unlocked Kira quest lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: StyleHG

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Where are the save files located, I need to go edit them since we're not given any CHEATS -.-
We're not given any, because they'd be pointless.

Playing as Kate, working at the hotel is a necessary grind tied to plot, and the various laptops are pointless when there's literally no need to buy either of the more expensive options.

Playing as Max, income is stupidly easy due to plot reasons.

Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes