xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
i dont see any new quests how to play new content i played till 40.1 but 40.3 i dont knw whats added
Also stuck here how to proceed next sex morning in kitchen sex yoga or sex on couch repeatable but not ending the quest!? Need more web actions with Lisa and Alice cause that is finished!?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017

We haven't had a poll about the future content in a while, so let's have one. 0.41 is getting close to being done, so it's time to make a poll about the focus for 0.42. We will have two polls. The first is today, which is who will be the protagonist, Max or Kate.
If Max wins, the second poll will be whether we send him to college or keep working on the villa residents. We can't go into too much detail about our plans because Patreon doesn't like when we use naughty words even in text posts, but with the current relationship progress, the villa update definitely will not be safe for work.
If Kate wins, we'll have another poll with The List™

We haven't had a poll about the future content in a while, so let's have one. 0.41 is getting close to being done, so it's time to make a poll about the focus for 0.42. We will have two polls. The first is today, which is who will be the protagonist, Max or Kate.
If Max wins, the second poll will be whether we send him to college or keep working on the villa residents. We can't go into too much detail about our plans because Patreon doesn't like when we use naughty words even in text posts, but with the current relationship progress, the villa update definitely will not be safe for work.
If Kate wins, we'll have another poll with The List™

Max
50%

Kate
50%
384 votes total
·
3 days left
Kate rip , if not today will be tomorrow

joker0996

Sep 11, 2017
Is it possible to edit the state of a variable through the console? Rick doesn't bring paint to me. And if so, how? Glamour edit gives an error message.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Even if Kate wins the vote, it'll come down to this:
1: Dicks
2: Dicks
3: Dicks
4: Dicks

Without resolving any of the currently incomplete quests. I'd like to go back in time and tell myself to not care about this game.
I still think it'd be better served if he were to split Glamour and make two separate games - one for Kate and one for Max - WITH ZERO CROSSOVERS.
That way, Max wouldn't force the college to expel a rando just so they can support his dong.
Come to think of it, I'd actually pay to see Karen break his balls. She's the master schemer. He's just a wannabe with a homeward boner.
So it's going to go from generic fuck your family sim to a seduce the teachers story. That's some progress right there. Woo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Even if Kate wins the vote, it'll come down to this:
1: Dicks
2: Dicks
3: Dicks
4: Dicks

Without resolving any of the currently incomplete quests. I'd like to go back in time and tell myself to not care about this game.
I still think it'd be better served if he were to split Glamour and make two separate games - one for Kate and one for Max - WITH ZERO CROSSOVERS.
That way, Max wouldn't force the college to expel a rando just so they can support his dong.
Come to think of it, I'd actually pay to see Karen break his balls. She's the master schemer. He's just a wannabe with a homeward boner.
Max is living great life. I respect that guy so much. I would pay more as a patron to get rid of other part of game. Not like i don't like it, but i prefer Max.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Max is living great life. I respect that guy so much. I would pay more as a patron to get rid of other part of game. Not like i don't like it, but i prefer Max.
I'm definitely in a Poe's Law situation here.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the pics..
It's amazing though how the Glamour team makes such high quality renders while at the same time showing nothing at all..
The sex scenes are the most Bland, Clinical, Softcore, Unimaginative setup of any adult game i've ever seen..
Is it the lack of animations? the terrible posing, or just laziness of modeling the characters?
Gotta give it to them though.. they are consistent.. all these years the same crap.. they've learned nothing at all..

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Is there a bug fix for the mentor event?
I've tried searching the thread couldn't find fixes. The quest log says I need to watch erotica with Lisa after midnight. I've already watched it once but no matter how much I talk to her at any time of night, the option does not come up again.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for the pics..
It's amazing though how the Glamour team makes such high quality renders while at the same time showing nothing at all..
The sex scenes are the most Bland, Clinical, Softcore, Unimaginative setup of any adult game i've ever seen..
Is it the lack of animations? the terrible posing, or just laziness of modeling the characters?
Gotta give it to them though.. they are consistent.. all these years the same crap.. they've learned nothing at all..
My sentiments exactly.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks for the pics..
This post mirrors what I've been reflecting on lately (sorry for the pun).

It's true that the renders are technically good from a modeling aspect, but they lack life. DS doesn't seem to make much use of expressions in the game which makes it look like the characters are just posing, pretending. In my review, I mentioned that the modeling skill has not improved over what we had in BB. I think it took making my own game and considering expressions to realize what I was missing in Glamour. His characters have a very narrow range of emotions/expressions.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
This post mirrors what I've been reflecting on lately (sorry for the pun).

It's true that the renders are technically good from a modeling aspect, but they lack life. DS doesn't seem to make much use of expressions in the game which makes it look like the characters are just posing, pretending. In my review, I mentioned that the modeling skill has not improved over what we had in BB. I think it took making my own game and considering expressions to realize what I was missing in Glamour. His characters have a very narrow range of emotions/expressions.
which wouldn't have been so bad at all if he didn't dump the main story and the possibilities completely in the garbage can.
Unfortunately, Glamour was my first game and I would love to get to know all the possibilities that were started on the kate site ... but see above ...

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes