Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Don't forget about gym and pool. Personally I'm still waiting for more use of gyno chair :)
What I'm waiting for will likely never happen and that's for some Kate-Sophie action.
An expansion to the Special Chemistry line would also be good. But it had better be more satisfying than "Investigation".

As regards the poll, I'm glad 2 and 3 didn't win out as I'm frankly sick of Nick already and Max is just getting too much attention.
"...makes sense as Max had two updates in a row."
Who tf does he think he's kidding? If Max kept winning, he'd get EVERY update dedicated to him. FFS, DS. Be honest.
There is just no way to to say to the people that worship Max's penis that you want to work on Kate for a bit.

Reactions: Priappus

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
Can't see the cum pictures when alice sucks you off after catching her smoking, nor during Yoga, It shows a broken icon. didnt delete anything out of the folders.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

0.40 was released 22 days ago. We didn't quite manage to release 0.41 in the first half of September like we planned, but on the flip side the update had a bit more content than we planned originally. If we compare it to our record-breaking 0.40, it's about 60% as big. Or one could say it's bigger than our usual update.
If you've seen our recent posts, this update won't have any surprises.
Here's what we added in 0.41:

New lessons with Lisa and Ann. Once you unlock them and Lisa invites Max for a lesson, there will be an option between old and new lessons so you still have the access to the old events.

New late night events with Ann and Kira in the living room.

Continuation of the Alice show. Max finally gets free to do what he wanted for so long!

New events when Max sleeps in Ann's room.
From now on, Max can sleep in Ann's room whenever he wants (after 22:00) even if Olivia isn't there. You'll need to unlock this in the story first, though.

New punishment. Alice got to be in charge in 0.40, but we didn't have the time to implement everything we wanted and had to push some punishment events to 0.41.

Just like the last update, 0.41 had a good tempo and we made way more content than usual. We hope you like it.
Please enjoy our game!

P.S.: As usual, the next post will have links to download our offline version for PC, Android and Mac.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from .

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
looks like DS reuploaded the .40 build. At least thats what I get when I boot up the .exe from the zip. can anyone else confirm?

Last edited:

ngamemods

Sep 5, 2017
looks like DS reuploaded the .40 build. At least thats what I get when I boot up the .exe from the zip. can anyone else confirm?

PC
Android
it is .41 but images are not showing for new quests . might have to wait for hotfix
edit: with firewall enabled its 0.41 but images dont load with firewall disables its showing 0.40

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
it is .41 but images are not showing for new quests . might have to wait for hotfix
edit: with firewall enabled its 0.41 but images dont load with firewall disables its showing 0.40
It seems to me that he does it on purpose))) Every time the same thing. OK.
Without the Internet I get 0.40, which part of the images falls into

With the internet I get endless downloads

All hope is for the guys from the forum who will fix it faster than ds

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
None of the 41 images are included. If someone got the 41 images from the online version, perhaps we could repackage it ourselves.

Reactions: omocik

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

even with internet I get .40

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
Ahaha. Guys. I have fixed a bug with starting the game. I. 0.40 downloaded me the very processed images that ds promised 2 weeks ago)

ngamemods

Sep 5, 2017

but there were no online checks in recent builds dont know why he decided to add them again

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes