Saurus999

May 2, 2017
use the images from the online version.

copy the folder content from (Glamour-0.41-online\Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets) to Glamour-0.41\game\app.asar.unpacked\sprites

as a bonus you have high resolution images ingame then

Link form Patreon (Online Version)

Last edited:
Reactions: Galin

Galin

May 5, 2017
use the images from the online version.

copy the folder content from (Glamour-0.41-online\Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets) to Glamour-0.41\game\app.asar.unpacked\sprites

as a bonus you have high resolution images ingame then
confirmed - works for me WITH new Images OFFLINE (deactivated LAN/activated Firewall)

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Incredibly, Kate still won. And this is very pleasing. It is also pleasing that the Villa option is clearly not in the lead. Because many people are tired of Max
Don't be fooled, the update will about Max anyway. 18% Voted for the villa, so it will be an update with the villa (and max) included. I believe the developer just lacks new ideas from what he origianally started and is just recreating Big Brother content with small adaptations for effordless monthly patreon money.

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
Someone can download 0.41 images online to combine them with 0.41 offline. This method works, but you need a hero. My internet doesn't let me give it to you guys

Pendragon75

Feb 27, 2020
The images are not in the folders, i check the images files and they are missing, don't waste your time trying to fix it! We have to wait for dev to reupload :confused:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes