Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
They are on same page, first post
I didn't think that the pictures were posted so quickly. I thought that the poll was over and the pictures were blanks based on the poll results
Poll is still going. Kate is slightly ahead.
The fact that Kate is ahead is pleasing. It remains to be hoped that he will win and DS will still be forced to make a continuation of Kate's story

DavidPuller

Jan 1, 2021
I haven't tried the android version, but in the desktop version, while there's nothing in the UI to delete saves, it is possible to overwrite old saves. I'm guessing you should be able to do that in the android version as well.
Hello everyone:), Every time I check information about 'Save transferring' in FAQs for ANDROID, it's available only for Windows users which is a bit disappointing:rolleyes:. I found the 'Save storage' location in "Root Explorer" in two different destinations and also tried copying the whole 'leveldb' folder there, but it ain't working:confused:.

Destination 1: ROOT/data/data/games.ardent.glamour/app_webview/Default/Local Storage/leveldb

Destination 2: ROOT/data/user/0/games.ardent.glamour/app_webview/Default/Local Storage/leveldb

So, somebody please check these destinations on ANDROID and help me with this issue so that I can start playing from 0.37 update which I've been meaning to for a very long time:love:. Thanks!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for the pics..
It's amazing though how the Glamour team makes such high quality renders while at the same time showing nothing at all..
The sex scenes are the most Bland, Clinical, Softcore, Unimaginative setup of any adult game i've ever seen..
Is it the lack of animations? the terrible posing, or just laziness of modeling the characters?
Gotta give it to them though.. they are consistent.. all these years the same crap.. they've learned nothing at all..
Yes no animations and the angles are very bad and many times hardly the penetration can be seen!

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Someone from the telegram group mentioned that "Why almost all facial expressions with a closed mouth? Facial expressions and feelings do not match the picture. And the facial expressions are the same in many places" and darksilver replied that he will take this into consideration.
actually I didn't notice that before but I looked again at the pictures and what he said was right all the facial expressions ( happiness expressions, anger expressions, sexual expressions ) are almost with closed mouth. I think patreons who pay for DS should tell him to make it right.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
The lack of facial expressions, not very sexually exciting poses and only sparsely shown female genitals can be explained quite simply by the name of the game.

Glamour

It's just what DS understands and shows as glamour. Gaped pussy closeups or massive cumshots etc. are simply not glam for him.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The lack of facial expressions, not very sexually exciting poses and only sparsely shown female genitals can be explained quite simply by the name of the game.

Glamour

It's just what DS understands and shows as glamour. Gaped pussy closeups or massive cumshots etc. are simply not glam for him.
I think that the "Glamour" , may have *been* something to do with Kate joining Sophie in a photoshoot ,
(Hinted in the early game dialogue).
But I would not surprised if we never gat this scene as well.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sep 18, 2021 at 9:03 AM
0.42 poll №2
0.41 is almost done and you should be able to play it in about eight hours.
Our previous poll for 0.42 was pretty damn close, but it looks like Kate barely (51%/49% split) won in the end. Which makes sense since Max just had two updates in a row.
Now we have two more polls to do. First you'll pick a category, it will only last for a day or two. And once we see which category is leading, we'll do a second poll specifically in that category.
Here are the options for 0.42:
1. College. The options for the next poll will be: new rules; relationship with classmates; swimming class with a new PE teacher (Julia); cheerleading squad; Karen and Nicolas.
2. Julia. The options for the next poll will be: fixing mafia problems; web show; new events with Julia around the house; new events with Julia and Nick around the house.
3. Villa. If you pick this option, we won't make another poll and instead we will continue the story with Alice, and probably add some events with Ann, Lisa, and Max.
4. None of the above. If you pick this one, the options for the next poll will be: Veronica; Fedor; Maria and Peter, etc.

College
61%

Julia
15%

Villa
18%

Other
6%
33 votes total
·
1 day left

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
0.42 poll №2
Our previous poll for 0.42 was pretty damn close, but it looks like Kate barely (51%/49% split) won in the end. Which makes sense since Max just had two updates in a row.
Now we have two more polls to do. First you'll pick a category, it will only last for a day or two. And once we see which category is leading, we'll do a second poll specifically in that category.
1. College. The options for the next poll will be: new rules; relationship with classmates; swimming class with a new PE teacher (Julia); cheerleading squad; Karen and Nicolas.
2. Julia. The options for the next poll will be: fixing mafia problems; web show; new events with Julia around the house; new events with Julia and Nick around the house.
3. Villa. If you pick this option, we won't make another poll and instead we will continue the story with Alice, and probably add some events with Ann, Lisa, and Max.
4. None of the above. If you pick this one, the options for the next poll will be: Veronica; Fedor; Maria and Peter, etc.

College
61%

Julia
15%

Villa
18%

Other
6%
33 votes total
·
1 day left
Yeah!! I need to see more of the exhibitionist-voyeur college stuff!!! :LOL:

Thanks for share.

Reactions: KaiserST

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Someone from the telegram group mentioned that "Why almost all facial expressions with a closed mouth? Facial expressions and feelings do not match the picture. And the facial expressions are the same in many places" and darksilver replied that he will take this into consideration.
actually I didn't notice that before but I looked again at the pictures and what he said was right all the facial expressions ( happiness expressions, anger expressions, sexual expressions ) are almost with closed mouth. I think patreons who pay for DS should tell him to make it right.
Hopefully not at the expense of putting off new updates for a year just to redo all the images :(

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
0.42 poll №2

College
61%

Julia
15%

Villa
18%

Other
6%
33 votes total
·
1 day left
I think it's a shame to develop the game in this way, some events should happen sooner than others, otherwise it pays to wait until the game is over to make sense .

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes