RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
We're not given any, because they'd be pointless.

Playing as Kate, working at the hotel is a necessary grind tied to plot, and the various laptops are pointless when there's literally no need to buy either of the more expensive options.

Playing as Max, income is stupidly easy due to plot reasons.
wow, so cringe, thanks bud, I'm unninstalling, I want to nut not to grind

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
What happened to the "edited pictures"?
Nothing happened, all pictures are the same from what I can see. My guess is that DS forgot to release the updated build, and instead released previous build. There are some changes in the script I think. I can't read the patreon post, so not sure.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Nothing happened, all pictures are the same from what I can see. My guess is that DS forgot to release the updated build, and instead released previous build. There are some changes in the script I think. I can't read the patreon post, so not sure.
How is that even possible? No one told him that the images are the same? I don't get it, it's weird as f.

FacelessMan

Aug 25, 2017
We're not given any, because they'd be pointless.

Playing as Kate, working at the hotel is a necessary grind tied to plot, and the various laptops are pointless when there's literally no need to buy either of the more expensive options.

Playing as Max, income is stupidly easy due to plot reasons.
Looks like dead-end: its impossible to unlock the punishments in this laptop,also. Same time, Kate cannot met the Neil. How to finish Adam special chemistry quest, also.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I suspect unfinishable “Consequences” side-quest is the hint what’s in store for us in 0.41.

I don’t mind. I’ll grab anything this side of the game. Too bad the next one isn’t for me.

Oh well. At least DS is still way more productive and disciplined than 95% of the rest of the scene.
"I suspect unfinishable “Consequences” side-quest is the hint what’s in store for us in 0.41."
Nope,
Consequences may continue in 0.42, But it Will Not be updated in 0.41.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Looks like dead-end: its impossible to unlock the punishments in this laptop,also. Same time, Kate cannot met the Neil. How to finish Adam special chemistry quest, also.
If you need help, please post an image of the relevant page from your Quest log.
Ps You do not unlock punishments in the laptop, You can start to change them on the lap top (Once unlocked),
But you unlock them in the college.

FacelessMan

Aug 25, 2017
If you need help, please post an image of the relevant page from your Quest log.
Ps You do not unlock punishments in the laptop, You can start to change them on the lap top (Once unlocked),
But you unlock them in the college.
Thanks ! And how to unlock them in the college - ?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

We haven't had a poll about the future content in a while, so let's have one. 0.41 is getting close to being done, so it's time to make a poll about the focus for 0.42. We will have two polls. The first is today, which is who will be the protagonist, Max or Kate.
If Max wins, the second poll will be whether we send him to college or keep working on the villa residents. We can't go into too much detail about our plans because Patreon doesn't like when we use naughty words even in text posts, but with the current relationship progress, the villa update definitely will not be safe for work.
If Kate wins, we'll have another poll with The List™

We haven't had a poll about the future content in a while, so let's have one. 0.41 is getting close to being done, so it's time to make a poll about the focus for 0.42. We will have two polls. The first is today, which is who will be the protagonist, Max or Kate.
If Max wins, the second poll will be whether we send him to college or keep working on the villa residents. We can't go into too much detail about our plans because Patreon doesn't like when we use naughty words even in text posts, but with the current relationship progress, the villa update definitely will not be safe for work.
If Kate wins, we'll have another poll with The List™

Max
50%

Kate
50%
384 votes total
·
3 days left

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
What happened to the "edited pictures"?
The links are all that were in the post i forgot to share the preceding post that "explains" what happened.

Our designer has finished editing all images for 0.40 and the game should update itself today/tomorrow. The newest offline version will be available to download if you don't have one, but if you already have the game installed, it will update itself automatically as long as you're logged in.
But editing images from 0.40 wasn't all we were doing. We've already rendered over 120 new images for 0.41. And while it isn't as much as total amount of images in 0.40, we're aiming to release 0.41 in the first half of September, so our productivity should be just as high.
Right now we're writing code and text for new events. All in all there will be five new series of events. We will start teasing them in upcoming posts.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
The links are all that were in the post i forgot to share the preceding post that "explains" what happened.

Our designer has finished editing all images for 0.40 and the game should update itself today/tomorrow. The newest offline version will be available to download if you don't have one, but if you already have the game installed, it will update itself automatically as long as you're logged in.
But editing images from 0.40 wasn't all we were doing. We've already rendered over 120 new images for 0.41. And while it isn't as much as total amount of images in 0.40, we're aiming to release 0.41 in the first half of September, so our productivity should be just as high.
Right now we're writing code and text for new events. All in all there will be five new series of events. We will start teasing them in upcoming posts.
What happened is that the supposed update of the images didn't take place. The new version has the exact same set of images as before. And everyone acts like it is like it should be.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
It is unlikely that Kate will win. After all, three consecutive updates for Max forced the patrons who voted for Kate to stop supporting the DS project. So I'm 90% sure that Max will win again:cry:

Current poll results.

Max
48%

Kate
52%
490 votes total 2 days left

It still could go either way. Most of the posted comments seem to slightly favor Kate. Could that be all the difference needed to sway the last of the undecided? We'll find out in 48 hours.

Personally, I hope Kate wins ;)

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Does this version enable the cheats option under Game Settings or Cheat Engine to edit the money? I used a cheat engine with the game version 0.24, it works but in this latest version 0.40, glamour server.exe process is missing + i tried to search for the value (money) with 2 times amount value still missing. Anyone have an idea for a money cheat? Thanks!
I think is possible to change values especially money with Cheat Engine worked on previous versions but be careful can create errors sometimes so make sure to make some saves!

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
Current poll results.

Max
48%

Kate
52%
490 votes total 2 days left

It still could go either way. Most of the posted comments seem to slightly favor Kate. Could that be all the difference needed to sway the last of the undecided? We'll find out in 48 hours.

Personally, I hope Kate wins ;)
During the three-year update, only those who liked the female lead would subscribe. But even then, MAX got close to 50% of the vote.

During the three-year update, only those who liked the female lead would subscribe. But even then, MAX got close to 50% of the vote.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes