malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
CG includes the picture of max spanking everyone but I'm not sure how to reach it in game. right now Alice spanks everyone.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Does this game also have gay content in it if you play a male protagonist can the male main character also be submissive in this game?

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
how much Male PC content is in this game in total?
Not a fan of female MC's and I know this game concentrate on that while having a male MC as a second serving.

Thanks

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I know this game concentrate on that while having a male MC as a second serving.
that's actually a pretty controversial opinion in here. There is a constant tug-of-war between antiMaxxers who think he gets too much content, is taking over the game and that Kate should get more, and the proMaxxers who want the game to be as much Max as possible

Reactions: Rystvalya

PcPrincipal

Dec 7, 2017
how much Male PC content is in this game in total?
Not a fan of female MC's and I know this game concentrate on that while having a male MC as a second serving.

Thanks
There is a lot of content (you get to fuck all female characters) but you have to grind a bit to see it all.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me what happened to the Max storyline? I remember it was different in the early versions, some of the pictures on the 1st page are from that version of the story...
The Max story is now almost identical to Big Brother, which pisses me off, because the scenes, pictures and quests are 70% the same as BB. There are of course differences, some really good ones, but it's still so similar that it makes me wonder how much work was actually needed for it.

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
Hi, i played v0.41 , from v0.40 i estimate 15mins of play...
i missed something ? (all quests are "finished")

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me what happened to the Max storyline? I remember it was different in the early versions, some of the pictures on the 1st page are from that version of the story...
None of the pictures in the OP are Max related, and never have been. There was no playable Max then.

Reactions: groq

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
None of the pictures in the OP are Max related, and never have been. There was no playable Max then.
Oooh yea, it was. There was almost 0 content when selected, but there was somewhat of an intro. The story was something like Max living at a house with the sunbathing redhead or something. Why am i sure? Cuz i never tried the chick content.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
that's actually a pretty controversial opinion in here. There is a constant tug-of-war between antiMaxxers who think he gets too much content, is taking over the game and that Kate should get more, and the proMaxxers who want the game to be as much Max as possible
This is actually the issue. AntiMaxxers (as you call them) aren't just upset that Max gets all the pussy.
I feel it's because DS said something about a 1K:1M update schedule (after it being 2K:1M for a while) and for it to have gone 1K:2M feels like a biff in the hooter. Especially if you've been supporting him exclusively because Kate is there.
Personally, I feel that since the debacle that was the "Investigation" quest end, DS has a LOT of good will to regain in the eyes of people that play Kate exclusively.
I still want to see Max shipped off to military school while Kate gets to seduce the villa instead.
Though I personally prefer Sophie, some Kate x Lisa stuff would be a win in my book.

"Why military school rah rah rah Max not gay rah rah pussy":
I think it'd be an interesting "what-if" scenario as Max would get a whole group of unique characters.
He could even use his manipulative nature to a better advantage in his attempts to get some military pussy.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes