jackal1435

Jun 26, 2017
that's actually a pretty controversial opinion in here. There is a constant tug-of-war between antiMaxxers who think he gets too much content, is taking over the game and that Kate should get more, and the proMaxxers who want the game to be as much Max as possible
I will say I am sort of an AntiMaxxer. Since the Max story is really just Big Brother and Glamour was meant to be about Kate. And people whined about how Big Brother just ended. For me the Big Brother story has fled already. Or at least it should be it's own thing. But I am not really a fan of Max as a whole. His face always looks so smug and it gets annoying to look at him. Also I have not like that Kates story has basically been invaded by Max. His inclusion in Kates story has been a distraction from Kate having her own thing.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone here knows how to change the file type of several files at once?

I downloaded the 0.41CG but can only see the images by manually changing the file type.

View attachment 1413630
Yes, you can do that by creating a batch file. Create a txt file, type "ren * *.webp" without quotes inside, then rename the txt file to .bat, and run it in the folder containing the files you want to rename.

Reactions: KaiserST

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I have renamed the Glamour folder to Glamour-0.33. I have deleted the cache and restored the old saves in the leveldb folder.
The screens still appear black on Ann's new lessons. How do I fix this?
imagine_2021-09-20_063545.png

Reactions: seeka

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
I've got about 50 erros with missing images, starting from the questlog missing lisa- from sprites/questlog. Tried downloading from every mirror. Same error.

Btw RaduStefan 's error is exactly my error. If you press ctrl+shit+i to open de console, you'll see the errors

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
I have renamed the Glamour folder to Glamour-0.33. I have deleted the cache and restored the old saves in the leveldb folder.
The screens still appear black on Ann's new lessons. How do I fix this?
View attachment 1413758
Copy pictures from online glamor to offline glamor folder with replacement. As a bonus. You will get the best quality pictures because in the offline version they are highly compressed

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
BB Kate is not hot as Glamour Kate :love: ...she has realy hot body and i love to play as Max :lepew:(y)
If Pregnancy is added would love to see them pregnant Ann Kira Kate Alice Lisa :love:(y)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes