Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Yes it is. I hope so too. And I also hope that Kate will become a "manual" for studying the anatomy and the process of human reproduction

ryss1

Apr 15, 2020
Ahh.. I've really tried to figure out how to get rid of blackscreen during the juicy moments(Attachment). Im in the Kira and Ann, Main Story quest and based on the text enjoying their company simultaneously. The whole scene is blackscreen and just text. Playing Game Version 0.33.

- I've blocked the app from firewall and changed the dir.
- Also tried to move the local storage from /AppData only to find out that it eraeses my saved files. Thank god I made a back up <3

Blackscreens have occured only in this part of the game so far. There hasn't been blackscreen before this.

Oct 31, 2018
Ahh.. I've really tried to figure out how to get rid of blackscreen during the juicy moments(Attachment). Im in the Kira and Ann, Main Story quest and based on the text enjoying their company simultaneously. The whole scene is blackscreen and just text. Playing Game Version 0.33.

- I've blocked the app from firewall and changed the dir.
- Also tried to move the local storage from /AppData only to find out that it eraeses my saved files. Thank god I made a back up <3

Blackscreens have occured only in this part of the game so far. There hasn't been blackscreen before this.
Go to the OP and download the CG 0.41.1 zip then replace the images in your game folder. This has been brought up a few times on each of the last few pages.

Reactions: Hybris and ryss1
Oct 31, 2018
Man how much more of a douche can that Max cunt be? He engages Kate in his scheme to fuck his sister, Kate's girlfriend, by giving her money to give to Alice by posing as a tipper on Alice's cam stream. Once he gets his fuck, he then whinges aboout how much money he gave her and tries to get discounts... Fucken hell would someone just shoot that fucktard already?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
New Idee
Villa without Max, Nick can got to the Villa and make all the Girls happy
Villa and Girls is nice, but without Max :love: Max go to the Army NOW
Even better, Max can get hit by a bus and we can go back to what this game was supposed to be about from the start; Kate.

Sorry every now and then my disdain for all things not Kate related comes out.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I need some help with consequence, after Lisa catches Max licking Alice, it's over or what to do?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes