Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
how to delete save files ? Too many save files
Start the game, go to the load screen. Press Ctrl+Shift+I. You'll see something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adjust the horizontal border of the two, so that you can read comfortably on the right and vertically on the right, so that you'll have something like the image. For this example I'll use Max's saves.

Go to the application tab (1) and type on the search bar save:max (2) or save:kate if you want to delete Kate's saves.

Now, on the left, figure out which saves you want to keep. Note 3 things about them: days played, hour and minutes (3 and 4).
To the right, click on each entry in the middle panel (under the "key" label) and see if the values day, hour and minute (3 and 4) match to the saves you want to keep. If they match, do nothing. If they don't match, right click the entry and press delete.

If you want to delete kate's saves, type save:kate and from the left choose Kate's saves.

Last edited:

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
is it the same content for MC's? I mean whether i choose him or her will I play the same content? or they are very different?

smsr4088

Sep 25, 2017
I'm trying to download CG 0.41.1 for two days... but it fail again and again. Could anyone have another option to solve the black screen in version 41.1? Please help, Thanks!

1mm0ral

Jun 30, 2017
Go to the OP, follow the relevant link, read instructions.
Is there a more recently updated post? As far as I can tell, the "save editor" link leads to a how-to for importing files to the game, not where to find the saves when exported from the game, nor where to actually edit the saves. Or am I just that dumb that I can't see it?

Reactions: sinkzero

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm trying to download CG 0.41.1 for two days... but it fail again and again. Could anyone have another option to solve the black screen in version 41.1? Please help, Thanks!

New links:
PC
Android
Try this,
I download and used the PC version above and have had no problems.
Have finished *All* quest and am now awaiting 0.42.
Good Luck

Reactions: smsr4088

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a more recently updated post? As far as I can tell, the "save editor" link leads to a how-to for importing files to the game, not where to find the saves when exported from the game, nor where to actually edit the saves. Or am I just that dumb that I can't see it?
Am definitely missing something on current version. I could edit the saves directly but am missing the save path.
For save locations, it's amazing what you can find on even the previous page.
This could have been easily found with that handy-dandy search box in the top right.

The truth is, there's really no need to edit saves, particularly for money.

The game's designed around "the grind", to the point that making money as either character is actually a part of that grind, and Max has extremely little to buy as he currently doesn't have any need of the online college courses for college subjects, because he's not in college yet.
If you're playing as Kate, just get the cheapest laptop. No advantage to the more expensive ones.
The rest of the grind is unlocking certain events/conversations (considerably easier when playing Max storyline) to progress through the game.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
No, it wasn't.

That was Alex, (who Max replaced) the later added and barely developed male version of Kate, and the "sunbathing red head" is Julia, Kate's sister, or Alex's sister if playing as him.
Go play as Kate, and you'll see all the "old stuff" you played before, and a metric shit-tonne more.
So, yeah, it was. The male MC, Max, Alex, who would remember.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So, yeah, it was. The male MC, Max, Alex, who would remember.
No, Alex was not Max, and Max is not Alex. They were entirely separate characters.

Max and family already existed in Glamour, because it was already set in the same "universe" as BB, and was to take place after the point where BB had "ended" - When Kate met Lisa working at the same coffee shop from BB, she tells Kate about Max and some details about the things that happened from BB.

Alex was, literally, male Kate.

Jan 22, 2018
Im missing a lot of images, often a big part of an event. Im playing 0.41.1 on a win10 PC. Its the Max story. What can this depend on? Missing codecs? Any hel appreciated.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes