Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
0.41 was the most blunt of updates for me. no context just fuck me approach...
That's because you didn't understand that it was the pills' making. It changed Ann's behavior, reduced her inhibitions while increasing her libido.

Reactions: JRN

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's because you didn't understand that it was the pills' making. It changed Ann's behavior, reduced her inhibitions while increasing her libido.
To be fair, the last few Max-based updates have been more "easy mode" with mostly clicking on sleep/rest options. Like DS has opted for minimum effort content when playing as Max.

Reactions: muschi123

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
To be fair, the last few Max-based updates have been more "easy mode" with mostly clicking on sleep/rest options. Like DS has opted for minimum effort content when playing as Max.
There's still a consistent story. Nothing is "out of context" like the guy said.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There's still a consistent story. Nothing is "out of context" like the guy said.
Very true, and it's no doubt him not being bothered to read anything... Which could be down to Max's stuff being objectively more boring to obtain, compared to the variety of things Kate (eventually) has at her disposal, because DS has focused too much on the Villa/family side of playing as Max, before working on things outside the villa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Need help solving the black screen problem. It occurs when playing as Max on multiple scenes in Ann's bedroom, Yoga wtih Ann, and Smoking with Alice, etc.

The fix by downloading" CG 0.41.1" isn't feasible because the link in the OP instantly errors out when downloading. Seems to be broken on nopy.

I downloaded Glamour-0.41.7z from the Mega link as suggested, but it is bit-for-bit identical to the install I'm playing.

Reactions: Sil-Forthy

Sil-Forthy

Jun 20, 2017
Need help solving the black screen problem. It occurs when playing as Max on multiple scenes in Ann's bedroom, Yoga wtih Ann, and Smoking with Alice, etc.

The fix by downloading" CG 0.41.1" isn't feasible because the link in the OP instantly errors out when downloading. Seems to be broken on nopy.

I downloaded Glamour-0.41.7z from the Mega link as suggested, but it is bit-for-bit identical to the install I'm playing.
Same thing here

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
This worked for me. Hope it works for you.

Download the CG 0.41.1 zip on the front page. Extract those files into your Glamour-.041/game/app.asar.unpacked folder.
Can someone please re-upload this? The link to CG 0.41.1 zip in the first post is not working.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Works fine for me.
Did you actually click download? When I go to the nopy.to link, I see this

1632364484732.png

When I click download, I get this:

1632364296810.png

I've tried dozens of times. Other nopy downloads are working and multiple other people here are having the same problem, so this isn't just me.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes