Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The scenes can change very slowly,
Sometimes it's just a change in the dialogue or a slightly different image.
The Lisa/ Ann lesson take a long time.

PS I've found it helpful to walk around the villa every now and then.
as some events seems to trigger when you do.
Thanks for that last tip, I'll try it when I can muster some enthusiasm to schlep again through that empty house, help the two siblings with the dishes with that annoying and hefty dialogue system, and then go to sleep week after week. The only character I'm interested in is Kira. Boo hoo, I know, whine, whine, whine...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yes, I clicked download.
1.1GB at approximately 500-550kbs.
Thanks, knowing it works for somebody made me do some research. One of the suggestions for "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" is to clear browsing history. Seems like it might be the solution for me. I cleared browsing history, closed browser, open browser again, then tried the NOPY link again and it started downloading.

Edit: After the download finished, I want to report that copying the contents of Glamour_0.41.1_CG.rar into the "Glamour-0.41\game\app.asar.unpacked" folder solved the missing render/black screen problem with several of the scenes in this update.

Last edited:

AdamDa59

Jan 15, 2019
i have problems with some repeatable scenes are fully black and wtih text visible... Any soloution? Tried both 0.41 and 0.41.1

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'm getting 404 on the CG too.. I've been trying since yesterday without success so trying again didn't work so far. Any possibility of someone uploading them elsewhere for those of us in this situation?

Reactions: zelga

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
glamour-v0-41-1
Keep doing the show. It doesn't really change much. But Eventually it will go away and a string of new quests will come up. For the punishments, just keep letting the girls get punished. It's a little grindy. But it'll change. Took me maybe 20+ times of each. Also get yourself punished often

zelga

Oct 31, 2017
I'm getting 404 on the CG too.. I've been trying since yesterday without success so trying again didn't work so far. Any possibility of someone uploading them elsewhere for those of us in this situation?
Try a few times more on continuous basis and it will start downloading.

JHib123

Nov 9, 2017
stuck.jpg
Could anyone help me out with this? checked on the forum threads and this seems to be were an earlier version of glamour ends for max. But I have seen that at some point Alice should abuse her power but I can not seem to get this quest to move on. Any ideas? I currently have 0.41

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1420475
Could anyone help me out with this? checked on the forum threads and this seems to be were an earlier version of glamour ends for max. But I have seen that at some point Alice should abuse her power but I can not seem to get this quest to move on. Any ideas? I currently have 0.41
Keep earning punishments. when you get the choice Room or here. do both.
PS where are you on your other quest Some will have an effect this quest.

JHib123

Nov 9, 2017
Keep earning punishments. when you get the choice Room or here. do both.
PS where are you on your other quest Some will have an effect this quest.
Iv completed everything else now, its only the side quest consequences open for me. Do you need to get punished for certain things or as long as max gets punished the option to go to a room will open up?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Iv completed everything else now, its only the side quest consequences open for me. Do you need to get punished for certain things or as long as max gets punished the option to go to a room will open up?
Where is your smoking quest at? The early smoking and consequence steps aren't necessary for the continuation of the later parts of the consequence quest or story in general, so you might have missed these parts. At the begginning of the consequence quest, you need to get punisheshed quite a lot of time. Eventually, Ann allows you to pay 1k or 2k to get punished privately in her room. That's what might not have done. I'm not sure you can get back to it, it might be a bug of the game. But I might be completely wrong also.

JHib123

Nov 9, 2017
Where is your smoking quest at? The early smoking and consequence steps aren't necessary for the continuation of the later parts of the consequence quest or story in general, so you might have missed these parts. At the begginning of the consequence quest, you need to get punisheshed quite a lot of time. Eventually, Ann allows you to pay 1k or 2k to get punished privately in her room. That's what might not have done.
stuck2.jpg

All the quest say finished as far as I'm aware

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I did Yoga, Breakfast and Peeking to earn punishments.
When you get a choice, go to the room.
After Lisa's visit (to see what taking so long), choose the Room a couple more times
Then choose to be "Spanked" , Repeat until you Cum on Alice's leg a few times,
(This should finish "Consequences")
Not sure if this is needed but I had Max go to sleep in Ann's room for a few days.
Alice peeked When Max and Ann having, sex a couple of times. (This did Not earn them a Punishment however)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes