Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
i'm stuck on these three tasks... can some one help??
Advance Lisa's quest. (Sleep till morning)
You could also try to talk to Kate when see is alone ( this might trigger something)
Same exact problem here.

I've literally gone through those sessions with Lisa/Ann, Lisa/Alice and Lisa alone fucking on Max's bed a dozen times each. Its definitely the final scenes because they now repeat. I made sure to choose both warn/cum inside options with Lisa/Ann sessions several times.

I also try talking to Kate, there's never an option coming up.

I wonder if it isn't some kind of bug?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak

H3llsing

Jan 30, 2020
Same exact problem here.

I've literally gone through those sessions with Lisa/Ann, Lisa/Alice and Lisa alone fucking on Max's bed a dozen times each. Its definitely the final scenes because they now repeat. I made sure to choose both warn/cum inside options with Lisa/Ann sessions several times.

Yeah i tried all of that already too multiple times and it just repeats over and over and i can't talk to kate either.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can the Max story be played, without hitting a dead end, without him being punished - spanked or whatever?

I don't do femdom on male mc, and even if it's punishment, it's too close to that for me.

Lovely_Sight

Sep 7, 2019
Please tell me, I'm stuck on a quest with Villa, and Sofia. How do I get through this? I tried to score 1000 points with each of the characters in the quest with the Villa. And I tried to talk to Sofia a dozen times in class. Tell me please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Same exact problem here.

The scenes can change very slowly,
Sometimes it's just a change in the dialogue or a slightly different image.
The Lisa/ Ann lesson take a long time.

PS I've found it helpful to walk around the villa every now and then.
as some events seems to trigger when you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please tell me, I'm stuck on a quest with Villa, and Sofia. How do I get through this? I tried to score 1000 points with each of the characters in the quest with the Villa. And I tried to talk to Sofia a dozen times in class. Tell me please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like you have reach the end of the *Kate* storyline for now,
Please await the next *Kate* Update.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Not without time travelling.

Don't do things that get him punished. The game even tells you that.
I think you've misinterpreted the question -- you've split it into two parts when it's just one idea. He's asking if the Max story can be played all the way to the end without being punished. Truth is I can't remember whether being spanked progresses the main opportunities, or just Consequences. I would err on the side of saying it is necessary though, especially if he wants to see the HJ/BJ/cunni scenes that come from it

Reactions: Ahchi

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think you've misinterpreted the question -- you've split it into two parts when it's just one idea. He's asking if the Max story can be played all the way to the end without being punished.
Correct

Truth is I can't remember whether being spanked progresses the main opportunities, or just Consequences. I would err on the side of saying it is necessary though, especially if he wants to see the HJ/BJ/cunni scenes that come from it
meh, all the more reason to skip it and for me stick to Kate.

Thanks for the replies.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think you've misinterpreted the question
No, I didn't.
You're assuming the way I broke it down was a misinterpretation on my part of those parts being separate. I know they're not.

However, the first part ("dead end") is absolutely irrelevant to the rest, and is thus fodder for an obvious joke.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dirgetka
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes