Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Please tell me, are there any cheats in the game? If so, tell me how to use it?
The cheat available is to use save files at any points in the story you want to skip forward. There's no use for any cheat because there's nothing to cheat for.

pokoe

Apr 29, 2018
Start the game, go to the load screen. Press Ctrl+Shift+I. You'll see something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adjust the horizontal border of the two, so that you can read comfortably on the right and vertically on the right, so that you'll have something like the image. For this example I'll use Max's saves.

Go to the application tab (1) and type on the search bar save:max (2) or save:kate if you want to delete Kate's saves.

Now, on the left, figure out which saves you want to keep. Note 3 things about them: days played, hour and minutes (3 and 4).
To the right, click on each entry in the middle panel (under the "key" label) and see if the values day, hour and minute (3 and 4) match to the saves you want to keep. If they match, do nothing. If they don't match, right click the entry and press delete.

If you want to delete kate's saves, type save:kate and from the left choose Kate's saves.
thank you

Reactions: x0run

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
that's actually a pretty controversial opinion in here. There is a constant tug-of-war between antiMaxxers who think he gets too much content, is taking over the game and that Kate should get more, and the proMaxxers who want the game to be as much Max as possible
I played it some time ago, and the content for Max was rather small, I would say, hence my question.
I am not judging the game, nor I dislike it. The fact that the dev made both female and male mc is a plus, but as I only want to play as a male MC i would like to know if there is any decent content for him.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I played it some time ago, and the content for Max was rather small, I would say, hence my question.
I am not judging the game, nor I dislike it. The fact that the dev made both female and male mc is a plus, but as I only want to play as a male MC i would like to know if there is any decent content for him.
I think the Max content has grown a lot, I can't really say as I've never tried it. But for the last year maybe even 2 years it's been worked on a lot more than before. There was a push to get the content level up for him. From what I've read, it seems like he's got a decent amount now. Nowhere near the level of Kate, but enough to make it worth playing I think.

Reactions: riddo

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Maybe I missed it but is there a prerequisite to get Lisa to walk in on Max and Alice? When I downloded the game at first I got the scene but no images. Added the sprites and did it again and I've never gotten the scene since

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Why is there no incest tag on this one? Usually apply that tag to the filter so sometimes I miss an update.
Because incest is naughty and against the rules. So by default everyone is just friends, roommates, landlady BS. You can go into settings and set the relationships to something that makes more sense, but that's not in the game by design. wink wink nudge nudge

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes