Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Has 0.41 been updated yet? Or is the black screen issue with the new content still present?
There's a 0.41.1 that apparently has the same issue, so downloading the CG for 0.41 and manually applying them still seems to be the best way to fix the issue.

mannajump

Aug 3, 2017
Hi.
Not sure if game is broken or I´m missing something.

Ive tried to talk to Veronica at least 20 times in school after the first private lesson. But I get no option to ask for a new lesson. What am I missing?

Glamour0.41.jpg

Also here status on the college committee quest:
Glamour0.41_1.jpg

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I must say, I just finished the latest 0.41.1 version for the Max game, and the latest developments are pretty darn good. I'm impressed. The Ann character in particular has greatly improved from the original BB, warmer and more loveable. It's a god awful grind to get to this point, with a ridiculous amount of repeating scenes, but once you get that stupid opportunity which ends up with you tying up Alice, the game finally enters a nice fap cruise, where you can fuck around from morning till night.

I moved my rating from 1 to 4 star consequently. Anyone who might not agree with this, and remembers giving me a like, might want to withdraw it!

Reactions: globsis
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes