Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Never seen that before, including when I wrote that post.

What I see, is the following from mannajump's post

which, after clicking download, starts downloading without problem.

it says it's available but clicking download just results in a 404
Well, you guys are clearly the only people ever to have this issue...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: groq

mannajump

Aug 3, 2017
I´m I able to get any further on this update?
All 100% on all of the events.
1.jpg

And here I tried to get caught 8-10 times already, resulting in the same scene again and again in the hallway.
2.jpg

Reactions: Manifold
Sep 27, 2021
Easiest way to do the sprite transfer and also keep your save status . download Glamour 0.41 online and extract to your desktop , open streaming assets and you will have all the sprite folders select all and copy . Go to your Glamour 0.41 offline package on your computer open game/ app.asar.unpacked/ sprites, open sprites or copy the whole folder and then paste here and select replace all files and the game should work, before I did this I copied my game to my desktop and tried it on the copied files first and it worked fine .

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Easiest way to do the sprite transfer and also keep your save status . download Glamour 0.41 online and extract to your desktop , open streaming assets and you will have all the sprite folders select all and copy . Go to your Glamour 0.41 offline package on your computer open game/ app.asar.unpacked/ sprites, open sprites or copy the whole folder and then paste here and select replace all files and the game should work, before I did this I copied my game to my desktop and tried it on the copied files first and it worked fine .
So basically your advice to make the images work as intended is to download the game twice? Some people still actually have metered internet and/or bad connections.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry I tried to upload but got a message that file is too large to upload.
Use an offsite host like MEGA, nopy, Zippyshare or even Dropbox.
Or there's the option of zipping it up into a multipart split archive in chunks so small the server will allow it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Here is 100% saves 41 saves
Sorry I tried to upload but got a message that file is too large to upload.
Stop spamming posts.

Aside from you quoting people and not saying anything, then posting what you "meant" to post with those quoted posts separately, you're needlessly bloating the thread, almost as bad as people too dumb to read the FAQ linked in the OP.

Reactions: groq

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Please help me.
I'm stuck.
I can't figure out how to take the shower that Angela ordered?
I don't see any command to "get dressed" and "take a shower", I only see time and "wait".
What will I do? го.JPG ео.JPG

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Please help me.
I'm stuck.
I can't figure out how to take the shower that Angela ordered?
I don't see any command to "get dressed" and "take a shower", I only see time and "wait".
What will I do?
It's 13:08 in your schreenshot. You have to wait until 14:00 before going to the lockers room

Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
It's 13:08 in your schreenshot. You have to wait until 14:00 before going to the lockers room
I came from 13 08, as the girls left. The same picture.
I left and came back. Time is passing. 14:00 - the same. 223.JPG
At 15:30 - it is written in the diary - I was late again, I don't understand anything..
Which button should I press to take a shower?

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I came from 13 08, as the girls left. The same picture.
I left and came back. Time is passing. 14:00 - the same. View attachment 1428459 View attachment 1428460
At 15:30 - it is written in the diary - I was late again, I don't understand anything..
Which button should I press to take a shower?

I'd try another day. Wait until 14:00 before entering the locker room instead of going in before, then going out and re-entering. Maybe that's why it didn't work. You can give me your savefile and I can give it a try.

You don't have to press any button, the event will happen as you enter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Michel Mak
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes