karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Does the NPC Mapping option work?

Because I've changed it to make it that they're family, but the dialogue still uses the old mapping.
It does work, for Max. I don't pay attention for Kate, because I don't really care.

It changes 'Ann' to 'Mom', 'Kira' to 'Aunt', something like that.

Sexyh90

Jul 6, 2020
That's the thing, I am unable to enter the villa between 1100 - 1200, do I have have to change at a later time? It doesn't make sense.
I have literally tried every possible option and action that can relate to the quest or anything related to Max or Alice. Nothing works, I even tried doing the night time events with Alice multiple times, and massage with Max multiple times, still nothing triggered.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have literally tried every possible option and action that can relate to the quest or anything related to Max or Alice. Nothing works, I even tried doing the night time events with Alice multiple times, and massage with Max multiple times, still nothing triggered.
Please leave the college after the second lesson ,
click on the map icon and take and post a screenshot of it.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Strange !
Looks like you've either found a bug or something is blocking the Villa quest.
As the only other open quest is Sophie , try to advance that quest to see if it will free up the Villa quest.
sorry I could not be more help.

Sexyh90

Jul 6, 2020
Strange !
Looks like you've either found a bug or something is blocking the Villa quest.
As the only other open quest is Sophie , try to advance that quest to see if it will free up the Villa quest.
sorry I could not be more help.
The Sophie quest doesn't advance further more as I have completed it for this update. Man I really don't want to start over.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Give us your save files so we can take a look

patriot_rf2

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys! Here is a tool to reduce "GlamourSaves.data" size:
It will copy only one latest save for Max and Kate, so the result file be about 150kb size. Readme file is inside.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The Sophie quest doesn't advance further more as I have completed it for this update. Man I really don't want to start over.
Do you have a save from before Karen's extra lessons ?
Load that and try pushing the Villa quest.
Maybe you get lucky and the quest will advance.

mannajump

Aug 3, 2017
I really want to help here. But I´ve still not figured out the save game system here. I dont seem to be able to find the files any where on my PC.
Can someone do a step by step for me?
Thx.

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
I'm getting 404 on the CG too.. I've been trying since yesterday without success so trying again didn't work so far. Any possibility of someone uploading them elsewhere for those of us in this situation?
If you go into the Config on Nopy (the gear in the download page menu) and change the default servers to Germany the download seems to work fine, guessing some of the NA servers don't have it replicated properly

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
But It's the first time I see these pictures, were they added recently?
No, these pictures were added at a time when quite a large number of people wanted to play Glamour, but as a male protagonist. Alex was introduced as an alternative to Kate. That is, according to the lore of the game, instead of her sister Kate, Julia had a brother Alex. But "something went wrong" and Alex mutated into Max.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes