Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I'd try another day. Wait until 14:00 before entering the locker room instead of going in before, then going out and re-entering. Maybe that's why it didn't work. You can give me your savefile and I can give it a try.

You don't have to press any button, the event will happen as you enter.
I tried waiting until 14:00 and 14:011. Nothing is happening.
I tried it the same way every other day - it doesn't matter. here/
Please - help me!

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Ok I tried it with your savefile and it works. I was wrong, you have to click the take shower button, then the event starts. So I simply talked to Angela to have the special trial started. Then I went to all classes, including the swimming/gym class. At the end of the swimming/gym class, instead of going to the locker room, I went to the corridor and waited until 14:00. Then I went to the locker room and took the shower.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Ok I tried it with your savefile and it works. I was wrong, you have to click the take shower button, then the event starts. So I simply talked to Angela to have the special trial started. Then I went to all classes, including the swimming/gym class. At the end of the swimming/gym class, instead of going to the locker room, I went to the corridor and waited until 14:00. Then I went to the locker room and took the shower.
Oh, thank you so much!
I'll try, as you say!
So that was the mystery!
It turns out you don't need to take a shower right away. And it worked.
Thanks again.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I came from 13 08, as the girls left. The same picture.
I left and came back. Time is passing. 14:00 - the same. View attachment 1428459 View attachment 1428460
At 15:30 - it is written in the diary - I was late again, I don't understand anything..
Which button should I press to take a shower?
Try this,
a) Talk to Angela in the morning *Before* the classes start.
b) attend all three Classes.
c) After third class (You will be in the Gym or Pool) *Wait* 2 X 10 minutes.
d) Go to locker room;
i) IF you are alone go take a shower,
OR
ii) IF someone else is there, WAIT until they (have a shower and) leave, then go take a shower.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Try this,
a) Talk to Angela in the morning *Before* the classes start.
b) attend all three Classes.
c) After third class (You will be in the Gym or Pool) *Wait* 2 X 10 minutes.
d) Go to locker room;
i) IF you are alone go take a shower,
OR
ii) IF someone else is there, WAIT until they (have a shower and) leave, then go take a shower.
I already did. It turns out the trick was that you don't have to take a shower right away. I should have waited, not gone to wash.
Everything worked. Thanks again.

Sexyh90

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys, I am stuck at the villa quest, where Kate needs to clean the house between 1100 to 1200 naked, I can't seem to enter the villa between that time, it doesn't let me. I am not sure what am I doing wrong as I have completed all the prerequisites of this quest. If someone had similar issues then please tell me how can I fix it.

Last edited:

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
Any way to cheat money? I can't imagine my game is working correctly. I've only found one sellable item since cleaning rooms and I got nothing for repeatedly cleaning the villa

I was also playing.32 and upgraded to .40. Do I need to start a new game?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Any way to cheat money? I can't imagine my game is working correctly. I've only found one sellable item since cleaning rooms and I got nothing for repeatedly cleaning the villa

I was also playing.32 and upgraded to .40. Do I need to start a new game?
I do not think so ,
Items in the room are and appear at random
And there is a slight delay until Alice turns up and gives you the money.

Sexyh90

Jul 6, 2020
C
Hi guys, I am stuck at the villa quest, where Kate needs to clean the house between 1100 to 1200 naked, I can't seem to enter the villa between that time, it doesn't let me. I am not sure what am I doing wrong as I have completed all the prerequisites of this quest. If someone had similar issues then please tell me how can I fix it.
Can someone please help me out

patriot_rf2

Aug 12, 2017
How to import GlamourSaves.data in Android 11? When I click "Import" button nothing happens, though Windows version works ok

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
C

Can someone please help me out
Only thing I can say is that until some point, the villa is indeed inaccessible, on certain days. You can only go there on certain days of the week, can't remember which ones. Basically, when the villa is red, you can't go there, when orange, you can.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Does the NPC Mapping option work?

Because I've changed it to make it that they're family, but the dialogue still uses the old mapping.

Sexyh90

Jul 6, 2020
Only thing I can say is that until some point, the villa is indeed inaccessible, on certain days. You can only go there on certain days of the week, can't remember which ones. Basically, when the villa is red, you can't go there, when orange, you can.
I have tried all days of the week. The only time I can access the villa is after 1500 which is too late for the cleaning. This is the only quest left and really frustrating.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
News from Patreon

Plans for 0.42

The poll for 0.42 had two winners. New college rules got 32% and the anatomy lessons got 34%. These two aren't quite the same, but they are similar enough where we can make an update focused on both.
Now that Kate isn't the shyest girl in college, it's time for college to focus on other students. Of course, Kate will still be involved in the process, even if she won't be the one under the spotlight.
Right now, we're aiming for 10 new college rules. We'll see how many we'll be able to implement in time. Half of them are about the anatomy lessons (taught by Maya) and the other half will be all about SexEd, taught by Veronica.
New lessons and college rules means we'll have to spend some time on the mechanics, which in turn will eat up the time we usually spend on new events. But don't worry, there's still going to be fun events. And, of course, the foundation we lay down in 0.42 will allow us to add new exciting events in these lessons in the future updates.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I have tried all days of the week. The only time I can access the villa is after 1500 which is too late for the cleaning. This is the only quest left and really frustrating.
Show us what your quest ask (picture)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes