Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
I'm sure I'm not the first who asks this question ... the author of the original game has sold franchise? And now we have an abandoned original BB or two that develop according to the same scenario, 90% repeating the original?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I'm sure I'm not the first who asks this question ... the author of the original game has sold franchise? And now we have an abandoned original BB or two that develop according to the same scenario, 90% repeating the original?
Never heard of him solding it? he simply abandoned it to make a new game milk the patreons all over again.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
What's the cheerleader quest bug? I don't remember that one :unsure:
the bug in the school come from skip time or miss the time, and destroy the Game and Savefile or use the Fix
you pass time or skip the sportlesson - for the final quest
you cant no more start this quest and the game is buggy

Reactions: fsck

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Currently playing v 0.39
For more Max contents please update to 0.40.1.
Good luck and enjoy

( Consequences will not be "Finished" at the end of v0.40.1)
have attach images of the "Consequences" page from the end of v0.39 and v0.40.1.
hope it will help

Last edited:

Rivin

Nov 1, 2019
TL;DR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are looking for cheats and bugfixes for an older version look in the main FAQ.

The download file is small is this an update patch or the full game?

It is the full game. DS changed the image file type to .webp this makes the overall game size smaller than before

Created a short (well it used to be short) FAQ with input from Squark and many others from the community to hopefully cut down on the repeated questions. If you think there should be a question here that isn't pm me with the corresponding answer and I will add it.

You can find a link to this on OP under extras.

Links in FAQ may take 24 hours to update to latest version

Most questions not related to walkthrough help have been answered in the FAQ. Please read it, it takes 15 minutes or less. If you still need help reply to the FAQ so others know you have at least tried to find the answer on your own.

When asking for quest help it is a good idea to include screenshots of your active quests to give those helping you a better understanding of where you are in the game.

Addendums to OP:
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
The Offline version checks for game updates and previous Offline saves. The Online version checks for updates and talks back and forth with the server to "keep saves updated."​
Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!
Saves were encrypted in previous Online versions, however that is no longer the case you can find some saves in following sections of the FAQ.​

Do-it-yourself compressed instructions here courtesy of fsck

I want to make a translation of the game where can I find the files I need?
fsck has a post explaining it here
TL;DR
If you are looking for cheats and bugfixes for an older version look in the main FAQ.

The download file is small is this an update patch or the full game?

It is the full game. DS changed the image file type to .webp this makes the overall game size smaller than before

Created a short (well it used to be short) FAQ with input from Squark and many others from the community to hopefully cut down on the repeated questions. If you think there should be a question here that isn't pm me with the corresponding answer and I will add it.

You can find a link to this on OP under extras.

Links in FAQ may take 24 hours to update to latest version

Most questions not related to walkthrough help have been answered in the FAQ. Please read it, it takes 15 minutes or less. If you still need help reply to the FAQ so others know you have at least tried to find the answer on your own.

When asking for quest help it is a good idea to include screenshots of your active quests to give those helping you a better understanding of where you are in the game.

Addendums to OP:
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
The Offline version checks for game updates and previous Offline saves. The Online version checks for updates and talks back and forth with the server to "keep saves updated."​
Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!
Saves were encrypted in previous Online versions, however that is no longer the case you can find some saves in following sections of the FAQ.​

Do-it-yourself compressed instructions here courtesy of fsck

I want to make a translation of the game where can I find the files I need?
fsck has a post explaining it here
I'm on Mac and when I open Glamour it's just a white screen. It's my first time opening it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes