boltar

Jun 26, 2017
anyone know why there are blank screens but text still on when max gets punished with ann and alice. also the new lessons at nightime from Ann are also blank screens but still has text.

under the quest menu, lisa main story and consequences side quest (photo) is blank

on a side note the link leads to missing file.

Last edited:

patriot_rf2

Aug 12, 2017
anyone know why there are blank screens
This is because SOMEONE uploaded BROKEN archive with MISSING files. Specifically, windows version archive missing dozens of images, comparing with Android. And I really surprised that no one still fixed this. Here is fixed version WITHOUT BLACK SCREENS: .

Changes in this version:
  • sprites folder is replaced with Android version (it has more files with less size - so overall game size is ~700mb now)
  • file resources\app.asar is changed with disabled auto update at start (so there is no need to disable internet now)

GC from this version:

Also, there is a tool to reduce GlamourSaves.data size: . It will copy only one latest save for Max and Kate and cut all others, so the result file be ~150kb size. It is very suitable to backup latest progress without trash. Readme file is inside.

P.S. These links will be alive for 30 days, if you need them further - feel free to reupload them to other places.

Last edited:
May 22, 2017
This is because SOMEONE uploaded BROKEN archive with MISSING files. Specifically, windows version archive missing dozens of images, comparing with Android. And I really surprised that no one still fixed this. Here is fixed version WITHOUT BLACK SCREENS: .

Changes in this version:
  • sprites folder is replaced with Android version (it has more files with less size - so overall game size is ~700mb now)
  • file resources\app.asar is changed with disabled auto update at start (so there is no need to disable internet now)

GC from this version:

Also, there is a tool to reduce GlamourSaves.data size: . It will copy only one latest save for Max and Kate and cut all others, so the result file be ~150kb size. It is very suitable to backup latest progress without trash. Readme file is inside.

P.S. These links will be alive for 30 days, if you need them further - feel free to reupload them to other places.
Thank you friend. I was about to ask for help because I have the same error. I'm not very surprised that no one fixed, many users asked for the CG 0.41 CG link to be re uploaded, since nopy was having some problems and this is the kind of answer we were getting....

"Well, you guys are clearly the only people ever to have this issue..."

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
If you go into the Config on Nopy (the gear in the download page menu) and change the default servers to Germany the download seems to work fine, guessing some of the NA servers don't have it replicated properly
Thanx changing the servers from N/A to Germany solved the NOPY D/L issue

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
In Glamour, there are sessions of very small letters and my eyes hurt. I wonder why DS set the lettere size so small.
Anyway, Is there a way I can enlarge the small letter size?
I adjusted the text size to the maximum in Options but the size in those sessions did not change.

Last edited:

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Need a bit of help on "Investigation" quest. I have made it to the point when Karen insists on a private lesson with just the two of us, but I missed the text where she says when and where... so I missed it. The quest log simply says "karen wants private lessons between just the two of us" and when I talk to Karen again she just tells me not to be late next time but it still never says when/where to meet her. I have tried the classroom at the same time you would meet her and Andrew but there is nobody there and I cant find her anywhere except normal class and the principals office during normal punishments...

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Need a bit of help on "Investigation" quest. I have made it to the point when Karen insists on a private lesson with just the two of us, but I missed the text where she says when and where... so I missed it. The quest log simply says "karen wants private lessons between just the two of us" and when I talk to Karen again she just tells me not to be late next time but it still never says when/where to meet her. I have tried the classroom at the same time you would meet her and Andrew but there is nobody there and I cant find her anywhere except normal class and the principals office during normal punishments...
I think there's a bug with Andrew where you can't ask him to go with you see Karen. Not sure tho.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry I can't remember what time it is but it could be in the class room (Eating her out)
or try Nickolas's Office between 16:00 and 16:30.

Last edited:

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Sorry I can't remember what time it is but it could be in the class room (Eating her out)
or try Nickolas's Office between 16:00 and 16:00.
I stayed in the classroom all day long and nothing, and the principals office is just the punishment with both him and karen.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
You can share your save, we'll take a look
I appreciate it but it seems as though it triggered after I got the other two parts up to 100% ( doing what karen says in the classroom and going to the principals office when he calls for you in the morning) After that she started coming up to me before class and asking me to stay after...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes