NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
can any1 post CG rip ?
As mentioned before in this thread, all graphics are downloaded to a local directory on your system while the game is starting.

On Windows this directory is located at %LOCALAPPDATA%Low\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\images\.
On OSX it (should be) located at ~/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName.

If you still want to download them separately, I've got you covered:

Name: Glamour images v0.7 (2018-10-07).7z
Size: 1004046564 bytes (957 MiB)
SHA256: 159B3BE4C14DA3F8B7C7EFD0B6EED1A68C8203E04D3E93D1F964E11C972A06D9
Also, DS posted a "build with all images" here:

Reactions: PoEbalu and Otyi

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys, I'm stucked.
What I'm supposed to do?
How does Nick event start?

Thanks
i am not a paying patreon so don't have flirting yet
but aren't there a kind of hint under flirting seen in your second pic

sorry i am wrong i do have flirting and finished it
so if you aren't a paying patreon you don't get the nick quest yet

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
we all have 0,8 version
but only paying patrons can play 0,8 version content
we non paying can only play up to version 0,6 content

i think but i am not sure that it raise o,1 each month the 3

Last edited:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck. When I talk with julia. So nothing happens. help only close the game and again load. but everything when I want to talk with julia will happen. I don't want started again new game.

WTF.png

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Do you think Kate will ever sleep naked in future updates (or go outside with no bra/panties under her clothes like in Old Glamour) or go to school with no panties under her skirt)?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Do you think Kate will ever sleep naked in future updates (or go outside with no bra/panties under her clothes like in Old Glamour) or go to school with no panties under her skirt)?
I am sure this will happen. This is basically a corruption game, and it is an obvious step almost every developer uses. Big brother had plenty of that.

Of course Dark Silver is keeping progression slow as much as possible, so who knows when.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
ok just sounded like you had an issue with the game
so maybe it's this

it did work actually. (but i still can't meet nick. i've played 2 month while the game just say "you have everything, wait the next days", i've done most of the sides quest but haven't started this one because it's been 60 days since that i wait 1 days.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sounds like you aren't a paying patreon
so nick quest aren't available yet

and it look like you haven't read some of the last pages
it have being said several times that nick quest are only for paying patreons
but if you are a paying patreon you should complain on DS patreon page

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
that has NOTHING to do with your "answer" i have the same issue and it's completly random for me.
I got it… I think. For me I can't talk with Julia if she have a pink shirt and jeans short. If she have anything else (bikiny,towel, other cloth) I can talk with her.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Good news, everybody
We're almost done with 0.9. This version has a record number of new dialogs (65). All of them are important to the main story. You can think of 0.9 as a story update, if you want. The next one (0.10) will also be about college, but unlike 0.9 it's going to be focused on new gameplay mechanics (more on that in future post)

We also have two good news. First, we have found a way to make an offline version of the game without radical changes to the game engine, which saves us from a lot of headache, all kinds of bugs, remaking current Unity UI, etc. Instead we're going to move all server logic into offline local build. Client is going to work same way as before, but without needing an Internet connection. Only to check for updates (like in BB).

The second news is also a good one. Since we're moving to offline model, we also want to add an option save at almost any point in the game (except in the middle of dialogs and events). You can see the interface above (this is a photoshop mock-up, it's not yet implemented in the game)

We hope to implement both in 0.10, which will be released after New Year. And for now we're actively working on finishing 0.9. There will be nice surprises, wait for the 5th/12th/16th/19th of December.

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Okies I am stuck on Progress (spoiler) the nick events. I have most of the rest done. Shower Nick only is at 2 of 11 and Bath Nick only is at 2 of 11. Just wondering if anyone figured out how to get these to happen, was thinking it was at 6:00 but now I do not get them. Only other ones I need to complete is Midnight at 13 of 15 and shower with Julia is at 0 of 8.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes