Jan 1, 2018
Okies I am stuck on Progress (spoiler) the nick events. I have most of the rest done. Shower Nick only is at 2 of 11 and Bath Nick only is at 2 of 11. Just wondering if anyone figured out how to get these to happen, was thinking it was at 6:00 but now I do not get them. Only other ones I need to complete is Midnight at 13 of 15 and shower with Julia is at 0 of 8.
It seems to be slightly random, but hit the shower/bath at 5:59 after Nick stays over and you have a chance.

There might be more factors I'm not aware of, but this seems to be slowly working for me.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I got it… I think. For me I can't talk with Julia if she have a pink shirt and jeans short. If she have anything else (bikiny,towel, other cloth) I can talk with her.
Okies I am stuck on Progress (spoiler) the nick events. I have most of the rest done. Shower Nick only is at 2 of 11 and Bath Nick only is at 2 of 11. Just wondering if anyone figured out how to get these to happen, was thinking it was at 6:00 but now I do not get them. Only other ones I need to complete is Midnight at 13 of 15 and shower with Julia is at 0 of 8.
It seems to be slightly random, but hit the shower/bath at 5:59 after Nick stays over and you have a chance.

There might be more factors I'm not aware of, but this seems to be slowly working for me.
so are you guys patreons
or free users
it's important to know especial cos if you are a patreon then you are 2 months ahead of a free user

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
looking forward to offline ver
hopefully it is less laggy ^_-
less laggy would be the point of offline...only time it's online is to update (he said in a post (Client is going to work same way as before, but without needing an Internet connection. Only to check for updates )) so after it checks for updates, if any lags then should be your PC

Reactions: KaiserST

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Patreon... and I only got the full Nick stuff in November. So I assume free users will get this in January or February.
Yes I am a Patreon.
ok thanks then was my latest replies to others wrong
but you paying patrons should state that you are a paying patreon when you ask for help
cos it can't help that a non paying patreon try to help you when you actually are 2 months ahead of him

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Well more than likely when 0.10 comes out someone will hack it to work. Not that I support stolen content but it is the way around here

Reactions: Hlextor

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Nope because the game streams for DS's Server and has to connect to your patreon account to work

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I was just looking at a version ...
It is all extremely buggy ...
Talk dialogues have no content...
There are also no savegames - which is a shame

I think - if you are already developing an online forced game - it should work. It is really a pity that it is currently unusable ...

I am shown version 0.8 - after 15 minutes update

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017

Good news, everybody
We're almost done with 0.9. This version has a record number of new dialogs (65). All of them are important to the main story. You can think of 0.9 as a story update, if you want. The next one (0.10) will also be about college, but unlike 0.9 it's going to be focused on new gameplay mechanics (more on that in future post)

We also have two good news. First, we have found a way to make an offline version of the game without radical changes to the game engine, which saves us from a lot of headache, all kinds of bugs, remaking current Unity UI, etc. Instead we're going to move all server logic into offline local build. Client is going to work same way as before, but without needing an Internet connection. Only to check for updates (like in BB).

The second news is also a good one. Since we're moving to offline model, we also want to add an option save at almost any point in the game (except in the middle of dialogs and events). You can see the interface above (this is a photoshop mock-up, it's not yet implemented in the game)

We hope to implement both in 0.10, which will be released after New Year. And for now we're actively working on finishing 0.9. There will be nice surprises, wait for the 5th/12th/16th/19th of December.
He's going to embed the web server into the clients. Good for him. A minimal amount of work to fix the biggest error he's had with this project so far. Best part is that he'll probably just do it by listening on some high localhost port. A creative user could potentially modify the server code and redistribute it as a standalone service for others.

less laggy would be the point of offline...only time it's online is to update (he said in a post (Client is going to work same way as before, but without needing an Internet connection. Only to check for updates )) so after it checks for updates, if any lags then should be your PC
Automatic client updates may or may not get knocked with this.

Reactions: Hlextor
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes