fgri75

Sep 24, 2017
I need some help in the Kate Path in V0.42. I didn't find to start the anatomy class. What did i have to do to start it.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I go several times at the office to talk with Nicolas, but nothing happened to start the anatomy class. What did i wrong?
You need to eavesdrop on Nicolas and Karen when both are in the office in the morning. It's not simply talking to Nicolas. I'm not sure what time that happens, and what you have to do to unlock it.

Reactions: Yoli

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
This seems to me to be as far as the "Investigation" quest (Kate story) goes in version 0.42:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone confirm this? Alternatively, how do I progress?

Actually never mind. After attending half a dozen more classes with Karen, things progressed on their own again.

Last edited:

Constipator

Mar 13, 2020
Tried it: Playing male character Max is way more fun, and compared to the original BB a huge improvment as a lot of grinding was removed. The remaining level of grinding is acceptable, but a bit less would imrove the user experience even more. Bottom line: Playing MC Max, this "BB version" is one of the nicest games I've played so far.

Thus, I hope that the progess of the male MC story will accelerate..

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
hi
help??
nothing happens
Talk to Andrey before the start of the first lesson and tell him that you want him to help you with additional lessons. Then after the second lesson, go to class at 11:30. Better to do when physical education lesson, not swimming.

Поговори с Андреем до начало первого урока и скажи что хочешь чтоб он помог тебе дополнительными уроками. Потом после второго урока иди в класс в 11:30. Лучше делать когда урок физкультуры, а не плавание.

kalezito

Feb 12, 2021
Talk to Andrey before the start of the first lesson and tell him that you want him to help you with additional lessons. Then after the second lesson, go to class at 11:30. Better to do when physical education lesson, not swimming.

Поговори с Андреем до начало первого урока и скажи что хочешь чтоб он помог тебе дополнительными уроками. Потом после второго урока иди в класс в 11:30. Лучше делать когда урок физкультуры, а не плавание.
dont have any to say to Andrey, ( only coffe? )

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
this time
And there is no request for help for extra classes? I wonder ... can you throw off the safe for me?

И нет просьбы о помощи о дополнительных занятиях? Интересно... можешь мне скинуть сейф?

kalezito

Feb 12, 2021
And there is no request for help for extra classes? I wonder ... can you throw off the safe for me?

И нет просьбы о помощи о дополнительных занятиях? Интересно... можешь мне скинуть сейф?
if u tell how i can give u the save

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes