alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
if u tell how i can give u the save
here is save location
“C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd” or ” C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage\leveldb”
i have same problem i cant start first extra class with karen and i talked with that geek and i used bug fix isnt work please upload your save game

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Guys do you know what has happened to online windows version? Link on Patreon does not work anymore.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don't have a quest log in the current update and haven't found anything about it now. Is this a bug? :unsure:

Edit:
From what I could gather, something is missing in my save, so the current quest is not shown to me. Could someone please provide me with a save 0.41 (Max+Kate)? I would be very grateful. :)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"Andrew said he saw the recordings of my punishment. Now he wants to visit my house."
FFS, DS.
Andrew as a character is good. Andrew as a rampaging horn dawg is not.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
"Andrew said he saw the recordings of my punishment. Now he wants to visit my house."
FFS, DS.
Andrew as a character is good. Andrew as a rampaging horn dawg is not.
This sounds in line with Angela or Oscar with their clear, dominate personality. If the submissive/dominance route actually meant something in Kate's story, I can see this affect just who is allowed to visit Kate's house and under what terms(i.e. a dominate Kate entices people to her home while a submissive Kate accedes to more aggressive characters).

Andrew is not very assertive which is why this seems off. He is more like how Kate started out which is why I liked their interactions. I believe a better approach would have seen Kate encourage Andrew to be more confident. This would have given her more agency and allow both characters to grow organically.

Oh well :rolleyes:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Question : Is it possible to progress in the game (except for the massage) without been fucked by the Jerk ?
For the Villa, it seems impossible...

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I finally did it today after some time... I think that all left to do for you is just visit Julia in the shower...
I've already did that but before, and, now, it works ! Many thanks

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's over for the bastard,but there is Kate,it's time to continue her interesting story because her last update was shit.
I just realize that we are in the wrong game. In Glamour, you can't send Max to the army. This option is only available in BB AS. :whistle:

Reactions: Speedy1505
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes