Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hello, one question please.

From what I see there are 2 possible protagonists, Max and Kate. I like a female protagonist, but having just played the unfinished Big Brother I'd very much like more content for that.

In the Max route, where does the content stop at the latest version of this game? Is it at the same point as Big Brother? Does it go beyond that and Max can fuck Lisa too? Is the Max route sort of a continuation of Big Brother?

I've been reading some past posts trying to find the answer but haven't been able to.
Thanks!

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Hello, one question please.

From what I see there are 2 possible protagonists, Max and Kate. I like a female protagonist, but having just played the unfinished Big Brother I'd very much like more content for that.

In the Max route, where does the content stop at the latest version of this game? Is it at the same point as Big Brother? Does it go beyond that and Max can fuck Lisa too? Is the Max route sort of a continuation of Big Brother?

I've been reading some past posts trying to find the answer but haven't been able to.
Thanks!
The game is more emphasised on Max, you choose who to play when you start the game. The story has much emphasis on the house.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
The game is more emphasised on Max, you choose who to play when you start the game. The story has much emphasis on the house.
Thank you for the reply!

That's good news for the Max route, but I'm curious as to how far the story has progressed. Basically want to know if it has moved further along than the original Big Brother game. That stopped after you fucked Ann and Alice, but not Lisa. Has Glamor moved the story further than the original game?

I don't mind a spoiler.

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Thank you for the reply!

That's good news for the Max route, but I'm curious as to how far the story has progressed. Basically want to know if it has moved further along than the original Big Brother game. That stopped after you fucked Ann and Alice, but not Lisa. Has Glamor moved the story further than the original game?

I don't mind a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zane11

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks!
Probably should give this a try then. It's a crime that you don't get Lisa on BB :)

Just one last thing. Is there no cheat mod for this game? I don't see it on the OP, unless I missed it. There are some CG files, is it one of those possibly?

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Many thanks!
Probably should give this a try then. It's a crime that you don't get Lisa on BB :)

Just one last thing. Is there no cheat mod for this game? I don't see it on the OP, unless I missed it. There are some CG files, is it one of those possibly?
Cheats are not needed
CG - Resources of the game

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Cheats are not needed
CG - Resources of the game
Alright I'll give it a try anyway, because I just have to see more of Lisa lol

Hopefully it won't be as grindy as BB, that was nearly unplayable for me without the cheat mod to speed things up a little with the money.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for the reply!

I don't mind a spoiler.
Actually we are just after the V13.

Reactions: Zane11

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
I saw some CG on Max route, and there are some Voyeur event for Alice and Ann while they change event on room door voyeur scene, are they currently implemented on the game or just some future plan?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone have the 0.41/42 CG?

The only link I can find is for Nopy (which is dead).
Have you done a search for it within the tread? If you have and haven't found it it's probably not available. I will probably submit the cgs for .43 when it comes out (by the end of the month according to DS) if you can wait that long.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes