Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Does anyone have any idea about weather the Max amd Kate parts of this game will eventually be combined into one game with no more switching back and forth?
It really is a pile of excuses. We know why.
"Less content than Kate". That's because the biggest part of Max's content is not his penis but the desire to bang all.
No room for a story there.
DS, tell the truth, okay? Just say:
PENIS MONEY
And although the Kate fans will still be pissed off, at least you'll start being honest.
I guess that sooner or later he will finish the Kate path anyway. The stories around Kate in college ... honestly, they are getting more and more bizarre. I don't think he can figure out how to write an interesting story for Kate anymore either. With Max and his family, he has all the options. He might want to merge Kate's story into Max's story. No more two different stories. Just one and that will probably be Max's with a secondary role for Kate.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Someone, give a save from the previous Max's update, please. I somehow lost all my saves.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
What a shame, the script got lost in the plot because it's hard for you to feel any kind of pleasure. Alice seems to have become the ''boss'' of the house, while Max just became your little toy. You don't have that ''little'' help from Kira anymore, Olivia shows up at the house and there isn't even a single interaction, I really don't know where this game is going to go, but it's the very opposite of Big Brother the game is.

Jun 14, 2018
Haven't touched this game since version 0.05 is there finally content? Also which character is better? There was only the female one back then. I don't mind any of them actually.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Haven't touched this game since version 0.05 is there finally content? Also which character is better? There was only the female one back then. I don't mind any of them actually.
The Kate story (female protagonist in lewd college) is a rework of DS' 2016 game Glamour (abandoned) ...
The Max story (young male alone in villa with lots of females to corrupt) is a rework of DS' 2017 game Big Brother (abandoned) ....
Both stories in new Glamour 2018 have a small overlap due to Alice (Max' (step)sister/fellow tenant) and Kate being friends and Kate frequently visiting the villa ...

Note :
If you played 2017 BB : Kate is not the Kate from 2017 BB but the Kate/Katya from the 2016 Glamour ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes