badboy696

Sep 10, 2018
how come, there is 4gb difference between the online and the offline version of the game????

is it worth to download the online version? do i need to pay or is it cracked?

rbla

Jun 23, 2018
not in the shower but then she takes a bath
I have forgotten the time but after dinner

Thanks. I got the even once at SU 22:30 but it never happens again... Could it be that you have to tigger that somehow?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Does anyone have any idea about weather the Max amd Kate parts of this game will eventually be combined into one game with no more switching back and forth?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1525929
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It really is a pile of excuses. We know why.
"Less content than Kate". That's because the biggest part of Max's content is not his penis but the desire to bang all.
No room for a story there.
DS, tell the truth, okay? Just say:
PENIS MONEY
And although the Kate fans will still be pissed off, at least you'll start being honest.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
more femdom-the whole thing with Alice is getting boring as fuck. She is more irritating screwing Lisa and showing up everywhere than she was before. The way it's going at home just give Max some other place to do stuff, like college or a job.

AppDa

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks mate.
The update is really just 107 pics?
No! If you open the game\app.user.unpacked\sprites folder and enter "filename:43-*" in the search box, you will see 140 files in the results. You can copy these files to another folder and run the powershell script there "ls | %{rni $_.FullName -NewName ($_.FullName + ".jpg")}" to be able to open it in the image viewer.

Last edited:

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Loved the scenes on their own, but the writing is going downhill fast. This update basically took Ann completely out of the story and turned her into a simple whore.

Reactions: bulifun
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes