Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I love the Big Brother story but I hate that the NPC mapping isn't complete. It breaks the immersion for me when the speech bubble displays Ann.
I don't know what program is used to write this language but I was able to use Notepad++ to change several references from Ann to Mom. Not perfect but the best I can do right now.
I wanted to update Kira to Aunt Kira but this language is tricky. The total character count when the editing is finished has to be exactly the same count as before editing began. Luckily Ann and Mom are both three letters.

Replace the app.asar file in the game folder.
C:\...\Glamour-0.43\game

intro.PNG talk.PNG bubbles.PNG info.PNG

Reactions: KaiserST

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
Can anyone pls update, walkthrough View attachment 1529989
for new way punish lisa - it could take awhile coz its has a cooldown for 3-4 days just keep staying at the pool area and pass time to 13:00 to 15:00 to trigger that both alice and lisa going to max room and join to watch them.
for sleeping with alice - she must be alone her room wait 2:30 AM and sleep with her, its easy to finished if olivia is always there every day to keep kate away for awhile

Reactions: crank2261

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
for new way punish lisa - it could take awhile coz its has a cooldown for 3-4 days just keep staying at the pool area and pass time to 13:00 to 15:00 to trigger that both alice and lisa going to max room and join to watch them.
for sleeping with alice - she must be alone her room wait 2:30 AM and sleep with her, its easy to finished if olivia is always there every day to keep kate away for awhile
you trigger Lisa"s punishment yourself by making mistakes on Lisa's homework and then waiting by the pool for both of them to be there without Ann

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
you trigger Lisa"s punishment yourself by making mistakes on Lisa's homework and then waiting by the pool for both of them to be there without Ann
I don't think you need to do anything for the Alice punishing Lisa events. Mines happened without me doing anything.

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
That may be so I was just saying you don't have to wait for it to happen you can trigger it yourself
just i explained earlier lisa punishment has a cooldown check this file
6575634.png
if change to "rule-lisa-cooldown":0 every new day to trigger the punishment daily to finish easily

Last edited:

Jax_iv

Dec 16, 2017
Which file should I select in the game menu to load the saves?
Какой файл нужно выбрать в меню игры, для загрузки сохранений?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know about bad, at the very least poorly explained and unfortunatly they will probably be poorly executed, but I am cautiously optimistic because this is related to the suggestion I gave DS but I wanted these to be choices in-game to make it more of a game and let of a kinetic novel. Maybe I should try messaging him again.
Silver could not make a quest game. At the exit, we got a buggy in BB. Let Glamor remain a graphic novel with quest elements.
If you're talking about choice, players will be able to choose which Max storyline they (the players) want to follow (Poll Silver).
This is the worst case. Players here on the forum ask a lot of questions about the passage of the game when the game is linear. Imagine how many such questions will increase. If the plot of the game is not linear
The best option would be if Alice in relation to Max will act on the principle of a carrot-stick. In other words, a combination of two answers in that survey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Opinion:
I really dont see where this game tries to go. I understand the Idea to pick Alice as the antargonist but in my opinion Eric was muuuch better than that. I believe the reason why people voted against the introduction of Eric to this game is because he is doing his role so well. Almost everyone hated him and that was perfect! The problem with Alice is that first of all: You cant get rid of her. She still is Max sister so what should happen with her? Whats the goal? Is the goal to fuck Alice? Well you can already do that! Is the goal to be able to fuck everyone in the house? Guess what, with the new update this is possible now (This was the main goal in BB btw). So what is Alice doing that makes her annoying to the player? Whats the reason why we should "get rid of her"? This new update makes absolutely no sense in my opinion and completly fucked up the story. The bad thing is that I dont see any way how this will make sense in the future again without removing the possibility to fuck everyone like its rn.
Please make Alice a real villain that doesnt allow Max to achieve his goal from BB in form of a "punishment".
Thanks.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So where about are we with this game? I get that this is now sort of a big brother reboot but where in the progression are we? Can you fuck Ann yet? Is that close?

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Actually, I might pay him to do exactly this. Max is a weak character in this game.
But Alice becoming what she is? To be frank, I kind of saw that coming.
So, why is Max the weak character in this game? is the only male character.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Might have a bug. Been playing for a while, so using old saves, but mostly it seems to work. However, right now, Olivia doesn't come over at all, even when I set it to "every day" (I've tried all options).
Kate is also not coming over - the last thing I did was give her money. Only two quests chains unfinished, but cannot trigger them as they are both waiting on Lisa inviting me.

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
hello frieds
who can help me?
his is not anything happened and i'm stuck in this event
View attachment 1531012
you got a missing event where alice doing a sunbathing at the pool in the matt with Ann - suggesting to put sunblock with here, actually its just an max cunniling alice while Ann watch them.
but why is the yoga side quest not finished???
check your earlier save and finished it before doing Big Brother quest to trigger the latest update.
if not it will lock the yoga event unfinished.

Last edited:
Reactions: AE7777
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes