majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
is

this is a bug
or an improvement
or ......
which was partially, according to ingame images implemented but never activated
because the dev his mistakes are shit and you as a player always have to bother with the bug

bug counter +1 pro new version

I know the pictures are implanted.
only as a player you do not get the activated, without further
rip

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
is there a way to stop lisa from having panties on anymore like at all(at home and school)? i remember that she stopped having them on in the original big brother game
at the earlier mentor quest during voyeur on lisa changing cloth before going school- there an option if your ok if she's going commando to school or not, having option to keep her panties she still going commando going to school in secret to max and the option to stop wearing panties at home and school lock up.
to enable it edit your save via console ctrl+shift+i add this line on above lisa-profile-info-1 - "no-panties-school":true,"no-panties-home":true
just for fix and missed opportunities
hope it fix

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
at the earlier mentor quest during voyeur on lisa changing cloth before going school- there an option if your ok if she's going commando to school or not, having option to keep her panties she still going commando going to school in secret to max and the option to stop wearing panties at home and school lock up.
to enable it edit your save via console ctrl+shift+i add this line on above lisa-profile-info-1 - "no-panties-school":true,"no-panties-home":true
just for fix and missed opportunities
hope it fix
i tried to open the console b4 and nothing happened.is it because im playing with the online version of game?

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
i tried to open the console b4 and nothing happened.is it because im playing with the online version of game?
it doesn't matter the console is build-in the game try changing or disable your hotkey on your display driver that using that hotkey like this
45435.png

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
I think one thing a lot of people loved of the old game BB was the war between MC and Eric. For example the meetings of Eric with Kira during of the night and many other things I was looking forward before the stop. What about this game? Can we have something like that in this game. Sorry for my english. Thanks

Reactions: Priappus

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I think one thing a lot of people loved of the old game BB was the war between MC and Eric.
I think most people couldn't wait to get rid of Eric. I'm one of them tbh, I feel you only started getting real content after he was gone.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

Our plans for 0.44
As we've already mentioned in our last post, 0.44 will be focused on Max. Here's what we have in mind:
Ann is going to lose her job and start looking for a new one. It won't be the adult movies she did in BB.
Now that Ann spending much more time at home, she will have a new schedule and new events, particularly with Kira and Max by the pool.
New events with Max and Lisa. We will change some things with Olivia, and will add the skip button where it's needed.
Events with Olivia will be expanded now that Max has a deeper relationship with Lisa.
There will be new events with Alice, too.
In the next post will have a poll for the people how have finished 0.43. The results of the poll will affect Max in 0.44 and beyond.

Reactions: Cyiek

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

Our plans for 0.44
As we've already mentioned in our last post, 0.44 will be focused on Max. Here's what we have in mind:
Ann is going to lose her job and start looking for a new one. It won't be the adult movies she did in BB.
Now that Ann spending much more time at home, she will have a new schedule and new events, particularly with Kira and Max by the pool.
New events with Max and Lisa. We will change some things with Olivia, and will add the skip button where it's needed.
Events with Olivia will be expanded now that Max has a deeper relationship with Lisa.
There will be new events with Alice, too.
In the next post will have a poll for the people how have finished 0.43. The results of the poll will affect Max in 0.44 and beyond.
The good news is that DS found all the same straight hand render in which the characters do not look like juvenile morons, which means that we may be waiting for something interesting if, of course, Muse came out of the binge.

Радует то что ДС нашёл всё таки прямо рукого рендера у которого персонажи выглядят не как малолетние дебилы, а значит нас возможно ждёт что то интересное если конечно Муза вышла из запоя.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think one thing a lot of people loved of the old game BB was the war between MC and Eric. For example the meetings of Eric with Kira during of the night and many other things I was looking forward before the stop.
The only people who loved that were either trolls, or a vocal minority. The vast majority of players, and Patrons, wanted him gone.
He was only there to (badly) fill the role of an antagonist.

The real shame about how badly Eric was implemented, was how he tied into the opening part of the game - He wanted the house, and knew about the camera that was already there, and was clearly savvy enough to get into the others that Max was stupid enough to link to it and the cams site he exploited his family to make money from.

What about this game? Can we have something like that in this game. Sorry for my english. Thanks
Seriously doubt that'll be happening.
There's no Eric at all, and never will be. The closest there is for that is a brief duration where Alice "rules" the home that came recently.

Reactions: Hlextor
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes