Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
im not sure how to turn them off i looked and couldnt find an hotkeys that use ctrl+shift+i. ill try later today when i get home
well sorry for the wrong tips on the online, it seems to me its in a unity type game format, just look for your save file and try to edit on just read the code carefully and just change 0 to 1 to enable

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
well sorry for the wrong tips on the online, it seems to me its in a unity type game format, just look for your save file and try to edit on just read the code carefully and just change 0 to 1 to enable
will changing her to not having panties on at all cause any game breaking bugs? also i cant find my save files.
found folders in appdata/localLow/sandlust games ltd/glamour but it has no folders saying saves

Last edited:

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
will changing her to not having panties on at all cause any game breaking bugs? also i cant find my save files.
found folders in appdata/localLow/sandlust games ltd/glamour but it has no folders saying saves
changing to enable no-panties for school wont do much, coz for no panties at home opportunity will pop at lisa quest progress not as long no-panties at school is enable if not the opportunity wont pop up. it could take a couple of days until lisa decided not to ware panties while checking here out in her bed while checking her phone.
for save file can't say much but its most likely on server for patreon and guest try checking the temp file folder. its already says at the main menu what patreon has to offer

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
changing to enable no-panties for school wont do much, coz for no panties at home opportunity will pop at lisa quest progress not as long no-panties at school is enable if not the opportunity wont pop up. it could take a couple of days until lisa decided not to ware panties while checking here out in her bed while checking her phone.
for save file can't say much but its most likely on server for patreon and guest try checking the temp file folder. its already says at the main menu what patreon has to offer
kinda dumb if you ask me. i would love to have my saves on my ssd.

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
I don't get why i cant play online game, i am patreon, but it seems to be broken. Every time it asks me to check patreon status, checks it and then nothing happens. Fucking annoying.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't want the offline, all my saves are online and i want online version
I wasn't telling you to only use the Offline version.
I was suggesting you try it and see which one performs better.
The Online version is notorious for lagging on every click whereas the Offline version doesn't suffer from that.
If you love this game as much as it appears, you kind of owe it to yourself to compare the two.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I don't want the offline, all my saves are online and i want online version
What do you want from us? Maybe We should fix your version of the game or rewrite the game code, or send a question to the developer instead of you?
All at once? You were offered an offline version. You do not want it, your right.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
man i missed the first quest from karen in the classrom, i talked to andrew to set it up and somehow it didn't trigger. after that i asked him for another lesson and he said ok but now nothing happens again. i tried many things.

Does someone have a save file before starting the karen quest? i found one but that one is so much more behind then i did already.

i'm done with the villa quest for the authority things everything is 100% etc.

anyone have a solution for this? i'm still trying to fix it with fiddling with the save file but it doesn't work too

the bugfix someone posted didn't work for the version i have

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
ya for sure try the offline its much easier and low disk space required and easy to manipulate your save files
seeing as you were trying to help me get this no panties stuff to work i need your help again. i have never used unity? console b4 so i have no idea where to start to even find lisa's profile or what to type in. could you help walk me through how to find where to start.

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
seeing as you were trying to help me get this no panties stuff to work i need your help again. i have never used unity? console b4 so i have no idea where to start to even find lisa's profile or what to type in. could you help walk me through how to find where to start.
sure i got my recent post link
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-43-dark-silver.10579/post-7057272
just follow some instructions
you just need notpad or wordpad to edit and just copy-paste to your save file in console using keyboard short cut ctrl+c and ctrl+v coz mouse right doens't have an option to copy or paste.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes