Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is a primarily English-speaking forum. Please accompany your posts with a translation. Use machine tools if you have to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't understand the point of the above post.
Well, other than using release dates and version numbering to rag on Glamour like a rabid BB fan.
TON is an RPGMaker game while Glamour afaik uses Electron.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I don't understand the point of the above post.
Well, other than using release dates and version numbering to rag on Glamour like a rabid BB fan.
TON is an RPGMaker game while Glamour afaik uses Electron.
the hamster claims. That these two MILFs are prettier than Ann and Kira. Seriously?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lxgdark

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
NLT games have a lot of quality to them and the delivery of content is hard to beat. But their games often lack eroticism imo, the sex scenes are a bit abrupt and raw.

Glamour can be slow and boring at times, but there are hot moments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the hamster claims. That these two MILFs are prettier than Ann and Kira. Seriously?
Only one of the two from ToN is a milf, the other's around the MC's age.

Yes, they are both prettier than Kira or Ann. Attractiveness is subjective, so of course there are those who will either agree or disagree.

The artist for Glamour is using the same standard that was "great" for BB, but that time was, comparatively, long ago.
The quality of both models and render work that's been available since before BB ended, has increased exponentially, but in Glamour it's the same/similar quality as BB had. Which has been surpassed in both quality and variety, the latter of which has been a failing of BB and Glamour.

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
I am stuck with the basement quest. the delivery man still didnt show up with the paint, how to solve this? is something missing?

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a way to solve this? I accidentally clicked "patreon" on loading screen instead of "continue". Already tried to re-download the client, but it doesnt solve the problem..
1.png

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I am stuck with the basement quest. the delivery man still didnt show up with the paint, how to solve this? is something missing?
I have to wait at the front door at 11 or 12 o'clock at noon if we remember correctly.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Is there a way to solve this? I accidentally clicked "patreon" on loading screen instead of "continue". Already tried to re-download the client, but it doesnt solve the problem..
View attachment 1547919
You might try shutting the game down and restarting it, this time click on continue instead of Patreon.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes